VP9 video encoding now enabled on Any Forums

Attached: file.webm (960x540, 2.87M)

they should make it so you can upload mp4s and they get automatically converted and uploaded as webms.
>t. phoneposting fag with 100s of oc clips i can't post bc im too lazy and apps don't seem to work

Attached: -zfo1xl.jpg (356x356, 48.44K)

Install Handbrake, retard.

>not using ffmpeg via terminal
You guys will be my slaves one day.

Attached: clownworld.webm (592x1280, 1.42M)

>you'll never be ripped apart alive by feral shitbulls
why even live

Whoever owns those fucking dogs should be lynched. What a piece of shit.

ffmpeg is great but only after you've learned you can drag and drop a file into the command line and its path and name fills out.
I didn't know this for over a decade...

i feel pretty confident that i could kick a dogs ass

no idea why the guy just laid there with his arms out letting them drag him backwards. maybe he froze in shock or something? i just dont get it. id absolutely demolish a pibble. get on top of one and choke it out, owner deserves it too

"Error: no text entered"

I don't believe you

Attached: Terry Grindset.webm (910x720, 1.17M)

>using the command line
use a bash script user

Attached: 1657084987823.webm (720x1280, 2.96M)

Attached: 1657084920409.webm (720x1240, 2.99M)

.bat
why? i just copy paste it from a text file

holy crap I just checked, it's actually VP9
wow they actually did it

For some reason about 20% of webms either don't load at all or playback in slow motion on my android/clover I'm too much of a brainlet to understand why.

Op video worked though so if that's the new format, good news.

please share the command you use so the file size is correct bro

Still can't upload videos to Any Forums that are longer than 120 seconds. Fucking gay.

Attached: six1.webm (480x360, 2.4M)

Attached: six2.webm (480x360, 2.21M)

All dogs, even small yapping mops should be on leashes. Pits are natural defenders, it's so irresponsible to have your dog off leash in an uncontrolled environment.

The command I use is a little different from what I see elsewhere. Most commands I see are bloated with unnecessary flags. Mine works good enough but I am sure there is a way to improve on it.

ffmpeg -i "input.mp4" -c:v libvpx-vp9 -sn -b:v 250k -title-columns 1 -row-mt 1 -an "output.webm"

- use quotes around the file name or it will fail if there are spaces in the file name.
- I haven't looked up what the purpose of -sn is
- 250k is the bit rate, I think. Higher is better quality but larger size. Change as necessary.
- the "-title-columns 1 -row-mt 1" part makes encoding go faster than 1x. Without it, it will take a ridiculous amount of time to encode.
- "-an" strips out audio

By the way, the bird videos were not encoded by me.

>feral shitbulls mauling people in the street
>let's bring my toddler over to get a good view

Attached: image_2022-07-06_030554055.png (168x136, 21.74K)

That’s good. Occupies less space. Also I can see it plays on iOS too.