Why are whites too cowardly to do shit like this?

Why are whites too cowardly to do shit like this?

Attached: 1627882156940.jpg (1125x1816, 245.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/us/washington-state-school-board-director-teach-sexual-pleasure-class-9-year-olds-sex-shop
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That's some caveman tier shit. Guilty before proven innocent

we've had it to good for too long. pretty much 90% of our politicans meet the definition of high traitor and should be treated as such.

Because they became weak, impotent and emasculated through decades of warfare, the badass pre WW2 white race is extinct, and it was already in decline after the industrial revolution. Modern whites should be consider a separate race from old whites.

Don't pay the tax to the cartels
Cartels spread rumors on BeansApp.
Cartel owned media destroys his reputation.
Message to other politicians sent.

Rumors of happiness have occurred

Attached: 8bd.png (586x663, 71.15K)

Or maybe everyone knew it and the guy was protected.

I unironically believe in the presumption of innocence, a fair trial and common law. But once the courts stop working because Democrats hate our country, I will eat popcorn while alleged pedos and other deviants are strung up by the dozens. Thanks Soros.

>That's some caveman tier shit. Guilty before proven innocent

Attached: cuckedright3.png (585x675, 227.33K)

that didn't age well

Folks like Rittenhouse may not live to see a trial

Attached: Rittenhouse.jpg (275x183, 4.77K)

what?
He already had his trial, he won; he's innocent

Whites are too busy letting this happen
foxnews.com/us/washington-state-school-board-director-teach-sexual-pleasure-class-9-year-olds-sex-shop

Okay now they should go lynch the cartel for child kidnaping

my point is that vigilante justice might put an end to that sort of thing

They did, then the government changed the gun control laws to put a stop to it. The Mexican government would have the capability to take on the cartels too but the Americans forced them to disarm their military by quite a bit.

You think the antifa- jews will no longer attack?
Or the rittenhouses will no longer defend themselves?

Either way, if vigilante justice becomes the norm, it will just give rittenhouse no incentive to surrender.

No, I think there wont be so many trials if that happens.

Attached: trial.png (1044x213, 129.91K)

Yea that's what I mean.
Rittenhouses will just keep shooting until he's dead or they're all dead.

When you say "vigilante justice" what you're really talking about is tribal justice. The USA will descend into tribes where your tribe backs you up and kills the enemy tribe. You wouldn't have a need for judges and lawyers because there would be nobody who survived to get arrested.

Because in our country the cartels are the politicians.