Eastern Europe

Why is it such a corrupt and low-trust shithole?

Attached: EasternEuropeMap-56a39f195f9b58b7d0d2ced2.jpg (395x395, 34.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptochartist.com/eastern-europe-most-beloved-region-for-crypto-scammers
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Genetics and culture

who the fuck cares
fuck off with your thrash

bump this:
worldwide revolution stage 2 nigger
>

Decades of communism

You of all people should know, kraut

Ottoman presence left behind allot of sand-niggetry and dirty habits / genes

Genetics mostly, mongoloid genes chimping out.

>safer than western europe
>whiter than western europe
>actually has a future, once papa putin liberates it from globohomo

dumb kraut

Attached: 1656312582737.png (660x574, 51.49K)

Masculinity, you wouldnt get it.

Attached: 1654519740326.jpg (612x408, 113.5K)

2 major empires collapsed here

Add Austria because we'd rather be corrupt low trust shithole than be cucked browned westoids like you

You are

Attached: 1654622264529.jpg (720x405, 62.71K)

I know… western europe is so much better

Attached: 62D28B13-F289-41CF-BC3D-15A992518F47.png (446x402, 361.14K)

Welcome!

Attached: 1652391197695.png (998x719, 1.07M)

>1pbtid

>Corruption is not a problem in the West, especially in German
If you weren't dragging the rest of Europe down with you, I would have said to keep up your retardation, and never stop being a smug cuck.

you people ruined the world you know that right?

Serbian freedom > world

Attached: 1651274270063.gif (540x408, 49.29K)

based

based

its a million times less corrupt than the west, so that tells a lot about your western shitholes.
there is no worse corruption than turning your own country into a muslim colony and telling people to fuck niggers 24/7.

i cannot imagine a corruption worse than this.
i just cant.

Attached: 043ugjh3ojkj.jpg (1024x768, 131.13K)

the v4 is pretty high trust compared to others, villages are very nice and people dont go around spewing politics
its always retards in the capital making up laws to oppress villagers, then they get mad those villagers dont follow them but they had to, e.g. mask mandates or other covid precautions

slavs are low-grade whites. i’m saying this as someone married to a russian. not all of them are of course, there have been plenty of brilliant ones throughout history. but in general, they’re pretty much trash. they are a slave race. their small prefrontal cortexes don’t allow them to understand higher order concepts of morality. this is why slav countries are plagued with corruption, antisocial behaviors, and general psychopathy. look what happened after the ussr fell. gangs, violence, and corruption immediately sprouted up.

>low-trust
>germ
lol
lmao

Eastern Europeans have heaps of crypto scammers but they also have heaps of people getting scammed by crypto scammers so I guess it evens out
cryptochartist.com/eastern-europe-most-beloved-region-for-crypto-scammers
Maybe they should just be disconnected from the rest of the world until they've stopped scamming

communism

i swear to god reading american posts on the internet is the most funny fucking thing imaginable.
literal goblin midgets screeching and shitting themselves how much better they are than actual human beings.

its hilarious.
please, post more.

Attached: midget 1.jpg (512x768, 55.91K)

look whos talking fucking retard i hope western europe fucking dies they fucked us over so much you and russia are the worst things to happend to eastern europe