Price of Lobster/Crab

$30 for one of these up north. Was $15-$23 back in 2019. Apparently the Atlantic is warmer than normal and the larvae can’t survive temperature that exceeds a certain threshold, but wtf do I know. I can’t buy my god damn lobster rolls without getting raped in my wallet and I’m pissed. What is this fuckery running afoot?

Attached: 35056D54-1D42-4BB0-941B-181D8025784D.jpg (2000x1334, 409.7K)

Do mutts really?

lobster and crab meat is slime. you're eating boiled slime.

Faggots complaining about prices need to off themselves. Any Forums has been begging for a global happening for a decade, it's here and now and If you didn't prepare for this you deserve it 10 fold

lobsters are literally bugz stop eating ze bugz

Ocean roaches? You can have them for whatever price. Not my problem

Lobsters and crabs are bugs, they just live underwater.

Holy FUCK, you aren't kidding... I remember paying $20 and then $22 for one and the last time I had it was maybe earlier this year or last year at the latest when it was that price. Shit is fucking $28 now! And the last time I got it they fucked it up and the meat was all brown, rubbery, and smelled really fishy. They tend to overfill the rolls with more crayfish than lobster, anyways...

God damn.

Catch your own lobster, nigger.

Attached: eQbjpUwmEF5aTKAB6l_jSN6i36t496SkRtokRg2UMTs.jpg (1564x1564, 205.42K)

>larvae

you're eating bugs...

I used to live in Maine c. 2009
locals would always exclaim, "lobsters cheaper than hotdogs up here"
good for it, I don't eat hot dogs either.

stop paying a premium to eat slave food because of novelty and guise of "much delicacy"

Mac and cheese used to be rich people food and during that same time lobster was prison food

stop eating bugs and the price goes down for what it is

>larvae

I eat raw oysters too, pretty good when you wash it down with Sam Adams.

And that leaves us where? I want my fucking lobster without getting my pocket cornholed, that shit can wait later.

Yep, went out to eat with my family recently and it was like $39.99 for 1 lobster roll at a small sit-down. The lobster you had probably caught or preserved in warmer water, which causes more ammonia/contaminants to spread in in the parts you eat. Can’t speak for the pacific west coast though.

>Mac and cheese used to be rich people food and during that same time lobster was prison food
Damn didn’t know that, pretty interesting actually. They’re a lot more nutritious than land insects though, filled with omega 3s and a shit ton of vitamins. They only have 2 body segments while all land insects (excluding arachnids and a few rare species of arthropods) have 3. When I think of slave food I usually think of bread, oats, and pulled pork. Makes sense if you’re talking about blacks in the Caribbean though.

Do americans really?
Just man up, nigger and go fish or grow those in a water tank. But nope, there are you crying about the price of the lobster. Then you will cry about the avocado toast prices.

Wish I could hurt these people lol

>Then you will cry about the avocado toast prices.
I would never insult my body with that disgusting hippy food.

They’re just mad cause they have girl hands.

how much does an entire lobster cost?

Fucking 64.99 for a pound of lobster salad at the shaws in Portland Maine. Fucking bullshit man.

Crayfish are a reasonable substitute for some lobster recipes (the ones with cut/shredded meat), and have very generous catch limits in many states. It doesn't help with inflation per se, but it might help with lobster specifically.

Attached: Oregon crayfish.jpg (984x1460, 282.67K)

Lobster roll at Burgundy Square in FL is still $23. One of the top lobster rolls in the country oddly enough.

fucking love subway

Blame putin then fucktard.