How do cutfags cope?

seriously, i would probably kill myself if i found out i was mutilated by some jewish doctor and will never know how it feels to have sex

Attached: 1406351957206.jpg (480x624, 121.86K)

There no fucking way this is real

This. It looks some satanic altar. Seriously I feel evil power from this picture.

It is, its called a circumstraint
By advocating for femcision. I want every woman cut.

God's covenant of circumcision with Abraham predates Judaism by more than 1000 years.

Attached: TIMESAND___Gen17.png (987x1175, 126K)

show your flag, mutt

Umm science says its healthy swetty

Test

Attached: 1654221289715.png (256x256, 94.26K)

we can still have sex retard
it should still be banned though

Imagine being jewed out of your own dick, lmao

nothing i can do about it, besides make sure my son knows the evils of circumcision and the jew tradition is broken by me telling the doctor to fuck off.

oh my sweetie kiwi child..

Attached: 1626382726471.jpg (369x387, 19.34K)

They get a discount on their sex changes as it’s already half done. Wicked smart.

The Americans cope by becoming Jews. The Muslims cope by becoming Americans.

Poor mutilated bastards. The saddest part of all is that they will die all in the Jewish purges, without even the blood of Christ on their hands.

how else would you keep the infant still?

Easy, don't mutilate them

I coped by restoring my foreskin and waiting on foregen to get into the head game. They're working on sheep now and they said they should start human trials next year so that's awesome.
Foreskin restoration supposedly bring back 90%ish of self reported feeling, but it doesn't restore the ridged band or frenulum. Foregen will grow all of this back with stem cells.

never would've known either way

>I coped by restoring my foreskin

You didn't restore shit, you just have some nasty stretched skin you mutilated mutt.

It also didn't help with the glans. Cut dick's glans is desensitized after decade of rough expose.

>how do cutfags cope?
By convincing themselves that cut is superior than uncut in literally every single way. A friend of mine got cucked into getting convince to cut his foreskin off and has been throwing all kinds of cope since. Even claims he now feels 5 times better during sex and has had the best orgasms of his life. Reminded of when I was 10 and whenever I'd buy a new pair of sneakers I would tell everyone how much faster I became and how much higher I can now jump all thanks to these sneakers.

I'm convinced this thread was not made in good faith at all.

>you just have some nasty stretched skin
Actually tissue stretching causes new tissue to grow, it's not just stretching you stupid inbred sheep fucker.

>It also didn't help with the glans. Cut dick's glans is desensitized after decade of rough expose.
Keratinization is reversible and sheds off.

This and this My main concern in the whole just the tip stuff is that there does not even seem to be a debate in the States about it. Psychotic Single Mothers doing it on their male children or coping Fathers allowing it because they want their boy to look like them or some retarded stuff like that. The whole thing being an industry that gets women to smear products in their face made of foreskins and abortions does not help either.

Attached: finger_circumcision.png (1153x645, 534.68K)

You will never have a foreskin, at best you will have some Jewish tranny tier nightmare created from dead babies cells that is a poor imitation of gods natural sheath and that you paid some Jews an absolute fortune for. All this after they mutilated it away from you when you were born and sold it for a profit. Truly you are contemptible disgusting mutts.

The altar of Moloch

>It looks some satanic altar
Because it is.