Would you marry a woman that had another mans dick in her?

Would you marry a woman that had another mans dick in her?
Is having a wife a cuckoldry?

Attached: 1656503331083.jpg (1440x1799, 187.43K)

You mean at the time? Well, no

>Dating women

Attached: d60.jpg (960x640, 50.88K)

Does this woman have a center-tooth?

As long as your fuck count is higher than hers that's all that matters. If you've only fucked 3 girls, make sure she's only fucked 2 guys. Ideally, you'd be her first, but they're rare.

carefully bred and established by spanish sheppers, merina is the best sheep gf

Yes, having sex with a non-virgin is retroactive cuckoldry.
Or if general relativity is correct and past, present and future all exist simultaneously, then it's just cuckoldry as at some point of reference Chad is fucking your wife at all points in your life.

>you must be from new zealand
i see.
here its memed that people who live near mountains are sheepfuckers

Only an incel would unironically ask these questions.

Attached: 5845cd230b2a3b54fdbaecf7.png (1092x1037, 26.91K)

Imagine being so insecure you can’t handle the idea your wife fucked someone else. Maybe get a therapy dog to comfort yourself?

Yes looks like it.

Inevitably, unless I am dumb fucking lucky, yes
and unless you actively try to prevent it, it’s already too late

The chances of marrying a virgin is pretty slim and them remaining faithful is even less. But muh virgin trad wifes don't ever cheat. Sure :^)

If that's really something you value, join a cult that doesn't allow sex before marriage and find someone else who has the same level of conviction as you and doesn't do it... you haven't done it right?

Why would you marry a human.

Attached: 2e90c003f03a29bad6de93bf9d82c723.jpg (1535x2048, 301.77K)

They claim every cell in the human body gets replaced in 7 years. Just wait 7 1/2 to 8 years after their last sexual contact.

Imagine thinking that you have a choice.

user, where there is a problem there is a solution

Attached: fritzl.jpg (597x828, 91.11K)

>Would you marry a woman
You retarded, son !?

Used to work on a sheep and beef farm. Had some merino my God it was like touching a cloud

I'm more concerned about the quality than the quantity.
Would you rather a girl who's fucked 3 ugly bastards or a girl who's fucked 2 chads that were far better than you would ever be, leading to alpha widow marriage break down and dead bedroom.

>Only an incel would unironically ask these questions.
no one should marry non-virgins
they should be shamed and used as training bikes

I'd say having a gf is a cuckoldry. When i walk down the street and i see couple in love, i'm automatically think "the cuck and his whore, the cuck and his whore..."

I am 24, 4chaner, 2chr, virgin, never had a job, rare live apartment and live with my mother.

Attached: 1638022926742.jpg (896x1088, 119.44K)

>Would you marry a woman that had another mans dick in her?
You mean while I marry her? or like in the past but not during the wedding ceremony?

Sorry, that fetish is not for me.

i wouldn't marry, but i would bust inside, what i am planning to do very soon

That is only due to the laws. Legalize theft and you will have thefts everywhere and the collapse of society. The same is true for promiscuity.

Why are white people so ugly and degenerate
Y'all want us to believe they be god's chosen
Hell naw
We're superior

lol

>rare live apartment and live with my mother
>live
i meant leave. fuckin boris johnson's language.

That’s legitimately a good question to make in our modern world. The culture tries to make you look like a madman for expecting a virgin wife - she mus have fornicated other men

I tried with my last gf, who had a previous bf when she was 17 and not yet catholic (so fornicated). Couldn’t make the decision to love a woman that gave herself to another man already

Attached: 0D4D026A-8284-4F97-837A-B07614366101.jpg (933x700, 141.64K)

I am currently in first relationship with woman. She told me her past it made me sad. She is so supportive of me, has tons of enthusiasm; I don't want to just leave her

Are all Germanic ""people"" autistic????
Are you related to dutchmen genetically??

based failure of a man

Fuck dude, go outside. There is a whole world out there. This place talks like it’s a lens of clarity but it’s really just a hate filled distortion. This place will ruin your life if you latch on to it, at best you just want to dip a toe in from time to time and move back to the real world.

Marrying a non virgin is cuckery. Any man here who shills for it is a cuck

We've all got a past, and damn few of us have reason to be proud of it.

If she's only fucked 2 chads and you're not a chad then clearly you're not her type. If I'm an ugly bastard, then a girl who's fucked 3 ugly bastards is fine if I've fucked 4 ugly girls. You've got to stay in your lane.

>Would you marry a woman that had another mans dick in her?
>if you've fukd other women too
Yes
>if you're saving yourself for your wife
No

No hymen no diamond.

Dutch are just a slightly more retarded breed of Germans, just as their language, which is just a funny German dialect.

that's based, but make sure you use the free time to invest in yourself

Leave her. Keep your honour above everything. If all good eligible white men collectively decided they wont accept non virgins your women will be fixed in a day.
Rest is your wish

Would I be right to say it's not okay when I myself have fucked other women?

This user is absolutely correct. If you're not a virgin you absolutely do not deserve one, and it affects your ability to pair bond just as much as it does a woman.

The problem is even ugly girls have fucked Chads, kek.
You don't need to imagine the level of dysfunction that would cause in marriages or just relationships as it is all happening now.