HAPPENING: 9gag has just released a meme that isn't complete shit!

Attached: Screenshot_20220706_085232.jpg (1080x1736, 540.97K)

Attached: 1656999711835.jpg (919x603, 605.97K)

Women have no fucking idea what it's like for men and men have no fucking idea what it's like for women either

90% of people literally do not know anything about the opposite sex at all and think that their personal experiences are the same as everyone's personal experiences, and that couldn't be further from the truth

Attached: How men rate women vs how women rate men.jpg (503x644, 23.15K)

You know what Serbia bro? You're alright in my book.

stfu roastie, bitches have it easier thats a fact

I love 9gag. Wholesome and nice memes all around. Nothing edgy or offensive. It's good for the soul sometimes.

I got called handsome a lot growing up. every dream i have with girls, they are trying to get with me

>using okcupid where they show what men/women think of each other.

OkCupid is the worst fucking platform. You seen the men and women on that site? Absolute gremlins. Don't even take their graphs seriously.

Wasn't there a study performed against Tinder, Bumble, Hinge, Match, and OkCupid on the average attractiveness of men and women by both men and women?
The results were something like OkCupid, Bumble, and Hinge had mostly overweight women while Tinder had fake pics of models? Match was in-between appearances.

my friend boasted about getting upvotes on 9gag
we had to stop being friends after that

cute!

This is a consistent pattern across all cultures everywhere on earth (where women are allowed to pick their partners). Women are overwhelmingly more selective of men than men are of women. This is a very well studied and well known phenomenon in evolutionary psychology. Note that doesn't mean "selective for good partners," just more "selective." It happens to be that many of the traits women naturally select for aren't just irrelevant to modern living but actively harmful from a relationship/child rearing standpoint.

But like 80% of the population is overweight today anyway so most people don't even qualify as human anymore.

Attached: Male vs female messages on OKC, Tinder.png (1700x958, 211.17K)

No. It's what happens in the US and other parts of the West. Japan's completely different. But different in ways that would be pretty incomprehensible to most people here.

No i think femoids project more and cant cant put themselfs in the other sexes shoes

>and men have no fucking idea what it's like for women either.
Kill yourself, you stupid fucking "muh both sides" troglodyte fucking nigger. I fucking DO know what it's like for women. I know for a fucking fact that they have everything handed to them on a silver fucking platter and they will NEVER struggle or want for anything ever. As long as they have that golden gooch then they can get any beta male coomer fucking retard to pay for their way in life. You can be a fat fucking landwhale, 4 out of 10 woman, with 4 ugly as fuck disgusting mixed raced trailer park kids from Tyrone nigger dick, and you can still find some coomer, pussy desperate motherfucker to pay for you and fuck you.

Japanese women don't want to fuck hardly any Japanese men. Their standards and egos are massively inflated vs their actual worth, and a significant portion of them are chad widows. Yes we're in different spots, but we're still on the same road.

Women do tend to lack empathy to an extreme degree, yeah. Most women I've talked to legitimately believe that dating is the same for men and women, if they've even thought about men's experiences at all.

But you're wrong if you think most men have any idea how much easier it is for women. A decent portion do, yes, but the vast majority of men legitimately believe that dating is the same for women as it is for men, or at most only slightly easier for women. They don't understand the literal orders of magnitude difference between men and women in dating.

See above. Most men have no fucking clue how easy women have it. And the reason they have it easy is because most men are fucking retards and put pussy on a pedestal, so these 4/10 blubber comets think they deserve a 6'2 CEO.

Just like you can't blame a dog for eating a steak that you left out on the counter, you can't blame women for being retards with objectively delusional standards. Women are closer to animals. Simps and beta men who worship women and compliment them every day and follow them around like fucking puppies, begging for the chance to maybe one day possibly maybe have sex if that's okay are the reason women's minds are broken.

Women aren't people, and therefore cannot be blamed for the piss poor condition of dating today. Shitty, ugly, and (especially) stupid men are the problem, and need to be either educated or erased from the gene pool. Simps have absolutely ruined women for the rest of us.

Attached: Finding herself vs ready to settle down.png (498x391, 102.07K)

>9gag
who?

Attached: 1656131690879.jpg (936x841, 274.81K)

You know this is fake, right?

Some shit from the silent generation, I think

You know the issue with young women whoring it up in their college years would be self correcting were it not for the fact that they know they'll have some 100k a year, tech support, "went to college like a good boy," Melvin to bail them out.

OKCupid is full of fake female accounts.
Women can become pretty overweight before it registers in their faces. Men get fat-face after just a few dozen pounds. Most fat women who aren't dangerously obese are still attractive if you just see their face.

Common knowledge

Attached: 20220504_181703.jpg (640x624, 75.17K)

>Japanese women don't want to fuck hardly any Japanese men. Their standards and egos are massively inflated vs their actual worth, and a significant portion of them are chad widows. Yes we're in different spots, but we're still on the same road.
Naw, that's not really true at all. There's a huge distrust between all Japanese people regardless of gender, making it difficult to find people to fuck if you're not socially adept. If you are socially adept, even as a male, you can fuck around far more than is even close to possible in the US. Western cultural issues around sex don't really exist here. We have a lot of other problems, though.

I on a plane recently, and the young lady next to me kept hitting on me the whole flight. I flirted back just a little. Nothing more than that happened cause I already have a girlfriend, but it made me feel good.

the only true compliment i ever got from a woman was being told i had pretty eyes
i never counted cute as a compliment cause lets be honest that's just being called ugly in a softer tone.
but outside of that it's the only compliment i ever got and that was 8 years ago when i was a Sophomore in high school