The more times you get COVID the worst it gets

The more times you get COVID the worst it gets

>yahoo.com/now/covid-could-screw-worse-reinfection-084337273.html

You should have worn the mask. I tried to warn you people. I tried to warn you and tell you stupid retarded rightwingers. I said: "Anons, I know you're scared about the vaccine, and IDK if it's bad or not, but if it is it's because the spike proteins being injected into you are the same ones in the virus. This means if you get infected by the virus, the potential long term and negative side effects are even worse than what could happen with the vaccine"

I tried to explain the nuance. I tried to explain the actual science. I tried to explain the actual shit. I tried to explain the actual reasons why you should take the vaccine and wear the mask, but none of you listened

You all just posted the most retarded shit. And pretended you were experts who knew what you were talking about when you absolutely are not. You posted endless misinformation. Lies. Bullshit. Fakeness. Wrongness

It's nuance. None of you here can deal with nuance

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-07-06 02-20-29.png (859x761, 502.6K)

I tried to explain to you that if you get the actual virus, your body is producing WAY more spikes than it would if you got the virus

You all swore up and down that's not true. But it is true. It is what's objectively correct. You're all just stupid and resistant to facts. Now you're prob all gonna die in a few years

2 more weeks

My unvaxxed older brother had it twice and the second infection was much less severe than the first one

TWO MORE INFECTIONS!!!

>as the pandemic lurches toward it's fourth year

U wot

Nah it's the secondary infections that become more common the more you get infected. So it seeming less serious wouldn't be inconsistent. It seemed less serious because it was a less serious variant, cuz variants got less acutely deadly as time goes on. But each time you get it you get a greater chance of developing secondary infections and other issues like blood clots and endocarditis

you need another booster

Attached: Red.jpg (1024x759, 40.96K)

Lol
I had COVID twice.
Second time was very mild

Well thank g*d I got 3 doses of Moderna's mRNA-1273 that has been shown to reverse transcribe into a nucleus' genome that forces my cells to produce spike proteins for the alpha strain that has been extinct for a year probably forever.

At least I don't have to worry about contracting that strain of Covid. This is why we need boosters to control the additional waves of strains from the unvaccinated. Thanks a lot assholes r/wooooooosh

>I tried to warn you
doubt. It is likely instead you were a vaxx shill that ignored all side effects and all scrutiny towards vaccine manufacturers because mainstream media told you so

Yes, I am a vax shill. I am vaxxing the shill right now. I am telling you to take the vax. Telling you why you should have taken it. That was literally the point of the OP why didn't you read it before you posted

unvaxxed/ untested, been in close contact with pozzed vaxers and still have never caught it.

its either the unvaxxed have stronger immune systems or my heavy alcoholism is a deterrent to viruses

HOW FUCKING RETARDED DO YOU HAVE TO BE TO THINK ANYONE IS GOING TO FALL FOR THIS. FUCK OFF AND DILATE NIGGER.

Lol!

Attached: 1631248527422.png (1488x1488, 253.06K)

I am not taking your vaxx. You are wasting your time

Has any unvaxxed caught covid twice

The antivaxxers fell for the reverse transcriptase meme
Nobody cares about nucleases or any other mechanisms that make the nucleic acids essentially be destroyed post-translation
Nobody gives a fuck that the actual viral infection involves amounts of hostile RNA entering our cells in quantities millions times greater

Attached: flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg (904x864, 83.77K)

never had it once.

The virus is like a ball with spikes fixed to its surface. The vaccine is like a glitter bomb and the spikes are the glitter.

Throw 1000 balls in your house and pick them up vs explode 1000 glitter bombs in your house. You end up with way more spike proteins and those proteins are absolutely everywhere when you use the glitter bombs.

Attached: 1656894928057.jpg (250x237, 7.03K)

No vaccine
No masks
No tests
No COVID

Unvaxxed, doing better than ever. Eat shit jew

but its become the pandemic of the vaccinated now.

yeah this only applies if youre a vaxxed retard-nigger because your immune system has been totally compromised.

now terminate yourself vaxxie, no refunds.

Never got vaxxed, never getting vaxxed, never got covid, never getting covid, never got tested, never getting tested, Okay?

Attached: reallly anon.jpg (857x1200, 179.41K)

NEVER TESTED
NEVER JABBED
NEVER HAD IT

Its 2022 rabbi, no one falls for the jab anymore, reason why you are still doing this. You will pay for your crimes

Yep, we’re getting death by a million cuts now.

Original 2019 variant: immune to new variants for 18 months

Delta Variant: Immune to new variants for 9 months

Omicron: Immune to new variants for three months

COVID-19 is a bioweapon released by the chinks and the “mildness” of many infections lulled everyone into complacency. Just using basic match and curve fitting we will soon have a variant that permanently infects you, you get zero days of immunity from an infection, it just gets you again. A permanent illness that your immune system cannot ward off, permanently sick, permanently fatigued, permanently ill. There’s a reason the chinks don’t allow ANYONE to get even the mild Omicron variant and they don’t give the mRNA shots, they know what’s coming. Meanwhile “free thinkers” are still hyperfixated on masks lmfao.

>You're not an expert you don't know how to trust yahoo news.

Attached: unnamed.png (645x773, 7.55K)

Lol fuck off fake faggot. Most here won't listen to your lies. Same for the lurkers you are sent here to convince. We don't care, we see your lies