Why did Joe Rogan turn on Trump like this?

Why did Joe Rogan turn on Trump like this?

Attached: 8CDC67FA-880E-4955-9C1D-1720A64F8F4D.jpg (1355x2048, 932.07K)

Attached: 1657077618718.png (600x1000, 769.11K)

Joe Rogan no longer interviews anyone over 5'5" unless they agree to slouch for the picture.

If you still support trump you're retarded.

Respond to this post if you are cancelling your spotify account. I'm going to take a screenshot and send it to spotify so they know how much business they lost.

to appease the lefties who are always mad at him. its always about the bottom line with any source of media

trump pushed the clot shot

What's the big mystery here? Trump and operation War speed got so many people infected with the MRNA Gene alteration modification injection... when you guys going to realize that it doesn't matter all the politicians are fucking lying cunts that don't care about you they don't care about you they fucking hate you in fact they've got nothing but contempt and disdain for you you're fucking nothing to them stop fucking putting your faith in politicians for fuck sake....

Oh! oh! Oh! Baphomet worshiping satanists threatened a family member!!!!!!

sadly true

Attached: 501BAEC8-9026-46D3-830A-270BE368CBBA.png (610x632, 93.84K)

I'm actually a demon and if you don't type 'boobies 333" in response your mom will die in her sleep.

Trump would not have pushed to mandate like Biden did. Big difference!

Joe Rogan gets the rope.

I think the point is that anyone in the office would’ve had to do that. Trump has done a lot of shit I despise, but most of it has been inevitable. It’s the other stuff that a normal president wouldn’t do that I like.

Boobies 333.

Trump pushed vaccines; failed to prevent the stealing of his own election; pushed a bullshit vaccine; pissed off everyone he worked with apparently; sparked what would become the biggest push for inflation ever; and stoked a riot of his faithful followers, whom he then sold down the river. Fuck this turd, and fuck voting.

Globohomo money . . . lots and lots of money. That is the only reason Joe does anything.

Blackrock/Spotify pressure

Blormph mandated taxpayers to foot the bill. Blormpf handed the goy jab to Dem governors and companies to mandate. Fuck him.

Attached: 1640901106403.jpg (980x551, 237.16K)

On a serious note, if he left out the existential thread to democracy, I'd believe it was solely his choice and wasn't forced to say that.

If dems and lefties were smart they would vote trump 2024. The wheels are falling off this broken wagon soon and we are going to be in the deepest economic depression in history. Whoever is president will be regarded as the worst of all time and their party wont be electable for at least 20 years. 2028 is the election you want to win. It will be easy, just make big promises and run on New Deal 2.0. Gibs are the democrats bread and butter.

You'd have to be a fucking retard to want to be president in 2024

>Trump has done a lot of shit I despise, but most of it has been inevitable. It’s the other stuff that a normal president wouldn’t do that I like.
Such as?

"existential threat to democracy itself"

Does he call it "our democracy?"

That is a known letter soup line. Joey Diaz was right, Joe Rogan sucks CIA penis now.

Attached: jDiaz.jpg (2832x4256, 679.71K)

trump is a stupid out of touch boomer that wants to protect niggers, like typical stupid boomers

Because Every single person who has ever helped Trump has gotten completely BTFO by the government and media. Trump is poison.

If Joe has him on his show he can expect to get REKT by the FBI. Even if Trump ends up winning, Trump will just sit idly by while his own Justice Department destroys Rogan's life.

Trump is garbage and you have to be an idiot to help him.

Attached: 1656919676400.jpg (439x600, 65.58K)

He has for a long time. HLI user talked about it in 2017 if I recall correctly.

Trump would be a shit guest, 30 years ago he'd be great. The guys in his 70s people over 70 have no right to publicly speak and be taken seriously.

Trump had his chance.
He blew it.
Fuck him.

You won't do shit, but watch another election get stolen from you while you cry.