Does someone want to tell Shannon?

Does someone want to tell Shannon?

Attached: C5E23713-0602-4E79-B5BE-A35F73019C98.png (828x1792, 1.24M)

Niggers

WE

I sure wish my gun could shoot itself. That'd be fucking awesome.
Sadly, it is merely a tool and at the mercy of the strange chemical processes occurring within its operator.

Shannon is cooking the books. Exclude Niggers, exclude suicides etc and the numbers are pretty low for a country of 360 million. Percentage wise when the country was homogeneous and white, the numbers were very low. And you could buy Tommy gun machine guns in a mail order catalog….they want the guns really bad,

Why does France, Germany, Sweden and UK doesn't have daily school shooting or shit like that then? We also have niggers here

SSRI didn't do it, Games didn't do it. Guns didn't do it. He was just a degenerate schizo from the start. They do it for all the attention it gets them, they see it glorified in the media. Even negative attention is something they crave.

you have africans

Doesn't Iceland only have like 350k people and no niggers? I'm surprised there were even 5.

How deep in denial can they get?

>Comparing two ethnostates to America

Brava Shannon. Brava!

You guys have a bunch more stabbings and honestly getting stabbed to death is worse than being shot sometimes.

if i told her i would get banned from Twitter

Attached: Ed5qhQEWsAASLQ9.jpg (968x711, 139.8K)

Schlomo, you imported niggers to stab and rape us.
How about you go fuck yourself?

Socioeconomic factors

Attached: 1656753465097.png (600x600, 489.68K)

watch out for those trucks, bro

Just put her on SSRIs and see if she starts thinking that knife in her hand is telling her to let it "be warm"...

guarantee he pondered killing before he was on any SSRI

Iceland has 300,000 people and they all know each other. Kinda makes it hard to murder and get away with it.

Iceland and Japan don't have trannies or niggers.

The shooter was a gay tranny jew.
Gosh I wonder what could have contributed to this mass murder.

It's the same
Still less stabbing than tou have shootings and killings

Literally who? Small states make more than Iceland does.