Fuck both China and Russia, we're going to fuck they're shit up , plain n simple, Putin is a straight fuck bitch...

Fuck both China and Russia, we're going to fuck they're shit up , plain n simple, Putin is a straight fuck bitch, he's china's bitch and we're going to fuck China up in the ass , fuck you China. Stupid ccp dumb bitches gonna die.

Attached: 1656811754935.png (1024x1021, 641.91K)

China are a bunch of bitchass motherfuckers

fuck your stepdad Arnold, I'm glad he got popped bitchass motherfucker

Here's your gun. Go for it.

China is merely in a hybrid-revival (copying a more advanced culture, while clinging to few old traditions). While these revivals look impressive(at first), they only last about 70 years (w/the last 20 as a crisis/stagnation): Soviets 1918-1991. Japan 1868-1945, France 1795-1870, Hapsburg 1683-1748, etc China 1980-2050.

Think about it: there is NO indeginous Chinese pop-culture thats trending in the west (that isn't food/sex or a copy of Western/Japanese stuff). A superpower contender needs NEW ideas/culture/trends that can rivial the superpowers.

Yep fucks bugs

I really will

fuck bugs

Tf are you on about schizo?

>fuck they're shit up , plain n simple,

Is "fuck they're shit up , plain n simple" the kind of cultural appropriation we have come to expect from OP faggots not that we have no standards.

Fuck jews. We're going to fuck them up the ass.

That’s a lot of patriotism for gay pride parades rights

>peak american thinker

Attached: trapsfortrump.png (500x543, 347.33K)

These people are literally making fucked up jokes about people dying in Ukraine that's what motherfucker, if i get a chance I'm killing a fucking Chinese

I don't even care if it's true or not , if I'm a legit tranny, I don't fucking care , they're attacking western European values and expect me not to retaliate?

shit man , white people can't just have countries or cultures of they're fucking own anymore?

>western European values
kek, have you been to europe in the least 30 years? Russia and China are way more conservative than Europe.

DATA MINING THREAD

DO NOT REPLY

What the fuck are you saying malaka, china and russia respectively have more trannies than all of Europe combined, aids and jews too

>source: my ass
this was literally your capital a few weeks ago
>h-heh, the c-chinese attack o-our traditional v-values

Attached: intimenews_athens_pride_lgbtq_loatki-960x600.jpg (960x600, 121.93K)

Shut yet yapping and pick ma cotton, boy