Bro, Vegas is shafted dawg, what are they going to do when the hoover dam stops producing power

Bro, Vegas is shafted dawg, what are they going to do when the hoover dam stops producing power

latimes.com/environment/story/2022-06-20/as-colorado-river-reservoirs-drop-states-urged-to-act-now

"Lake Powell, on the Utah-Arizona border, is forecast to decline more than 30 feet by March, putting the water level about 16 feet from the point at which Glen Canyon Dam would no longer generate electricity. Last year, the dam generated enough electricity to fully supply the energy needs of more than 300,000 average homes, with power flowing onto the grid to supply states from Nevada to Colorado."

Lake mead is at 28% capacity

Attached: file.png (960x500, 1010.47K)

Sorry, I didn't hear what you said. I'm surrounded by the sounds of fresh and abundant water

>episode #2835723673498196710773 of: proof america is about to collapse
it's all so tiresome, maybe the sandniggers really did manage to bring the wrath of god onto us

i only hope china doesn't occupy us once we balkanize.

Big cutbacks, there are drought contingency plans in place for these scenarios. Rolling blackouts will be more common. Remember that Commiefornia gets the largest allocation of water from the lake because they are the largest ag producer. Yet they refuse to construct a desalination facility to offset the need from the Colorado.

Well that's the plan. I'd be terrified but the Chinese can't pull off shit or have a regime hold up for more than 5 mins on the timeline.

Then I guess California needs to be ripped limb from limb. Jefferson when?

a reminder that Nellis AFB in Las Vegas trains the majority of the pilots for the american air force
if Vegas falls the US air superiority goes with it

Are you legit retarded?

If Vegas is abandoned, the military will siphon what they want from the colorado.

Don’t worry, we’ll just use our strategic oil reserves…oh wait, Biden gave them all to Ukraine, guess we’ll just have to switch to electric cars and turn off our air conditioning

archive
.ph/
efjG1

Not my problem, maybe don't build your city in the middle of a fucking desert next time

Attached: 1656564832071.jpg (434x341, 38.36K)

This dumb shit has been posted for months and nothing happens

>2 MORE WEEKS

It’s not Vegas’s water, they recycle like 98% of water there, it’s California’s water problem that will shut off electricity in Vegas

Filename.

Attached: Lake Mead in 1983.jpg (970x646, 113.38K)

How else are we gonna gamble after sending Indians to desert wastelands :(
We should of thought this one through a little better

Still applies, Cali is a desert

>build desalination plant on pacific
>powered by nuclear
>build aquaduct to lake mead
>dump desalinated ocean water into lake
>???
>profit

>Not my problem, maybe don't build your city in the middle of a fucking desert next time
Where do you live, user?

Fuck California, I want to drop napalm on eferybinch of that fucking state.

>be vice city
>God decides to Gomorrah you
East and west coast Dem shithole cities get a nuke next

>DROP 'EM BIG PUTE

Just use the Poseidon power plant and redirect it to all the wasteland to please the follower of the Apocalypse.

The Legion will try to cross a lot more if the water is low tho so watch out for this Americans !

Attached: HELIOS_One.jpg (1600x900, 303.31K)

Arizona is in way more danger if the Hoover dam stops producing power.

Just buy electrics ca-