Girl apologizes for refusing to date incel parade shooter

>The 21-year-old woman, who asked not to be identified, is now blaming herself for possibly being the spark that ignited Crimo's murderous rampage.

'I'm blaming myself,' she told DailyMail.com.
>'We didn’t date, but he did like me, he did have interest in me,’ she added. ‘But my parents are strict and I don’t date. So I told him no, but we can be friends.'
>The young woman lives close to the Crimos' family home in Highwood that a mortgage company has applied to be placed in foreclosure claiming it is owed nearly $200,000.
>And if it is, Crimo's family could be on the streets before the end of the year.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10985503/Highland-Park-gunman-faced-life-streets-home-set-foreclosure-years-end.html

Attached: 51057CEF-DEC3-46A0-9607-7665C6D26FD8.jpg (828x928, 277.28K)

>woman makes everything about herself

Beat me to it

Exactly. Translating:
>yeah, people died, but what about me?
>please, come give me compliments
>tell me I didn't screw up
>bring me gifts and attention so I don't fall in "depression"
>I need Chad to be there for me in my "time of need"

He did nothing wrong. She owed him sex.

Bullshit, she shouldn't blame herself; if this is even real. The guy was a fucking mental case and should have been in a mental institution/asylum. I feel in the old days men like this would have been cleansed with wars and other things.

Wow so this guy was
>ugly
>tranny
>schizo
>simp
>incel
>wigger

What a winner

>she shouldn't blame herself;
she's not actually blaming herself.
She is just saying that to get attention in the media.

So first they shut down abortions now they're gonna ban contraceptives and openly gay relationships and then they inject this little ditty right here gaslighting dumb women into changing their behavior of promiscuity to bend to the will of a man for a committed relationship?

My motherfucking sides right now holy shit maybe there are some glowies looking out for us hahahaha

Attached: 1653053578993.jpg (374x454, 25.58K)

She must sleep with me as compensation

Attached: 656874564736.jpg (1200x1800, 577.62K)

It's believable that a woman would make it about herself, but all the people who come out of the wetwetks after a shooting is questionable.
>My daughter's head exploded like a watermelon yesterday?
>Let's go on TV for and interview when I should be dealing with funeral arrangements.
>No tears shes

I imagine she takes pictures of places but she is in every one.

Are we going to talk about how the banks were putting him in a hopeless situation? Any bets on the float he opened up on was sponsored by the same bank?

Gas prices and inflation

>his home?

Sex strike kills

>facing life on the streets
or he could of quit playing 'rapper' and got a job.

Hivemind. You me and Dick Masterson all thought the exact same thing at the same time

> Any Forums: "Why can't women take responsibility?"
> Woman takes responsibility
> Any Forums: "Women make everything about themselves."

Any Forums is full of retarded incels. A woman takes responsibility out of some kind of survivors guilt and all you loser can think of is how she's actually just using this for attention.

Please kill yourselves immediately.

>tragedy happens
(Not really, dead Americans don’t count as a tragedy in my book but let’s pretend)
>woman creates a narrative about the events being centered around her
How the fuck do they do this? This is psychopath behavior

are you being retarded on purpose? its not her responsibility to take. she would only take fake responsibilities. diaf.

imagine being so repulsed by someone you make up the lie that you dont date at all.

I know you're not serious, but anyway, she's not holding accountability for her actions because as presume, she didn't have any shit with whatever happened.
Call me the day some hypothetical woman overhears a terrorist plan of planting a bomb somewhere and didn't say a word; now that woman would have lots of guilt.

the ego on this whore

you actually answered why she did it yourself numbnuts.ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!!!

It's survivor's guilt. She believes the shooter just wanted affection/caring and by denying him this she indirectly let him fall into a self-destructive state. Survivor's guilt is not a rational feeling but it is common and takes many forms.

Wow, a destitute society makes males lash out. This is somehow a banned topic of discussion in libtard circles, who seem to believe people should just be miserable faggots and pretend to like it.

Stupid whore, I really do blame her for this. Whores always complain about the incel problem, but never take one for the team to reduce the number of incels out there. She should be charged with murder as well.

Survivor's guilt is an irrational emotional reaction to events the survivor has no control over.

She was anonymous retard

You forgot libtard
Always include that

Of course some whore thinks it's all about her.

FPWP. Might be close to the only truly introspective thing she ever says.

NO PUSSY NO WORK
NO PUSSY NO TAXES

Keep depriving young men of female intimacy. See how much worse it gets

Attached: 1656519254895.png (280x173, 9.15K)

>something happens
>woman appears to get attention from it
Bitches aint shit

Gallows_first_time_guy.avi

Aren’t you ashamed of that flag? I’m gonna stop posting with it soon, this gay cunt is over.

that shits not real lmao, women.

They gotta check off all the boxes

sounds like she dodged a bullet to me

THIS. Fucking whores, need correction.

>Girl apologizes for refusing to date incel parade shooter
Good. If more women just gave people who like them a chance then the world would be a better place. Dudes would get their dicks wet and stop caring about some bitch and move on.

>carlos.jpg

NSA ARG spam

Should have shot up a bank instead like those chads in BC

Attached: C4639E3F-F02A-4836-B68F-BA9C8D6AA374.jpg (725x583, 68.28K)

I blame winter vagina for the shooting

>my pussy worth THI-IS much!
I take it this is not your first fpbp.

>life has no meaning without sex
Have set chuddle.