The hell?

There’s no mandate anymore.
Why the fuck do i still see only Asians wearing the cück masks?
Is it a genetic disposition to obedience and social pressure?

Attached: F1F7544B-03A4-42AE-94D2-5E0C2966C052.jpg (640x425, 107.4K)

Good slave race

They've always worn those masks, zoomer.

Indians and white boomers love wearing them here.

In order to not all look alike all the time, they're using the different masks to seem individual in western countries.

The smug chinks are trying to remind you of the damage they did

Because a lot of East and SE Asians are Buddhists and fear death. They’re also highly social and communal and so they respect those around them. Also, they aren’t paranoid schizophrenic Americans subjected to 24/7 psyops, so they don’t view masks as an existential threat like you retards. It’s just a piece of fabric and it doesn’t negate their existence or individual liberty. Masks suck but you need to get a fucking grip.

I still wear one, but to be fair I shop lift a lot.

shut up soulless bugman retard. you dont know the tenants of your own religion and gooks here arent even buddhist, kys

not having to breathe the germs of genetic defects like yourself is probably a huge plus.

I’m talking about Asians in the US not jungle Asians

I’m white. I’m not Buddhist. I have a soul. You’re a nutjob.

You’re still breathing it in with a cloth mask dumbfuck

Fair enough

Same same but different

I got in a bad accident and my teeth are really fucked up, so I wear a mask so people don't have to see the shitshow before I get them fixed. Every day I assume people think I'm a fucking retard. Maybe I should just show off the freakshow, idk, just seems easier with the mask so I don't have to have another person ask what happened and if I'm ok.

Stop leaching off your dads trust fund and get a job hippie

Attached: 2DA683F3-E080-48C3-825B-C96B86216728.jpg (480x600, 34.84K)

Who gives a fuck about the habits of actual insects? I don't see a cricket and wonder what it's got going on today, I just keep walking.

Idk just tell them you’re a hockey player and it’s not from smoking meth

I’m literally at work right now.

Stop complaining about people wearing masks.
Normalization of face masks is the best way to avoid AI-powered mass surveillance should the need arise at some point.

Attached: well dressed.jpg (889x594, 91.44K)

My apologies
Damn, I wish I could shitpost at work

They don't respect you or your faux understanding of things here. You know that, right? Everyone knows your type here, you're the mark.

True

The paramedics said I looked like Drew Doughty actually. One of my front teeth is a hooked fang looking thing the other is MIA. I have a metal wire holding everything in place atm. Maybe I will try this strategy, good idea user. People definitely wouldn't mistake it for drug use it's clearly trauma.

Anyways I live in a fairly conservative part of CA and yeah I have not gone out once without getting looks.

Based

What do they think of normal white dudes instead of the skinny ones with dreadlocks and body odor?

They need them to cover their hideous bug faces in an attempt to blend in with the humans..