Elon, Trump and Kash all just happen to be posting comms about “socks” at the same time

Elon, Trump and Kash all just happen to be posting comms about “socks” at the same time

Attached: ultrapepe.jpg (828x1147, 158.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SOCKS
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Two more weeks guys
This time really

Everyone wearing socks unless they have flipflops on. Fug mein. You is Nostradamus or something.

bump

Socks are the new pizza, maybe?
I mean, the timing with the head of the Catholic church was pretty interesting

Jesus christ, I hope the first nuke hits reddit first, you insufferable faggots.

Attached: 1656995838903.gif (480x270, 1.76M)

>retruthed
Fucking gay.

Attached: pol.jpg (1000x1000, 220.23K)

Reminder that Q is teh cia

Attached: glowers.png (1551x829, 710.41K)

SOCKS protocol, they've probably got sort of protected communication system in place
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SOCKS

"Socks" is short for "Sockpuppets"
Online, that usually refers to an alt account.

This is about the SOC. That political group that Tesla was a part of, or something like that.

Attached: 1486155038576.gif (336x273, 44.07K)

8ku was taken down. "Someone" was able to spam 751 posts in a second for 5 breads straight.

>the heckin bois are posting about le sockerinos!

Are they telling us that gay marriage is canceled? Or is a deep stater saying that these guys have been muzzled and their accounts are run by the deep state? Or is it code for a stock happening?

Elon is so fucking cringe
"retruth" is a really dumb name for a retweet, too, makes me think of "truthiness" which the liberals are gonna be all over

Sock..

SOCKS

this is why violence is the supreme authority from which all other authority is derived.
it is not confusing or convoluted.

I could have just been a domestic terrorist
Take the deal
For both our sakes

Socks make me want to take a FUCKING shit!