Killer Clowns from Outer Space

Recently I've rediscovered this subject regarding Jesters and Tricksters being some kind of gods/demigods that run the show here.
I've had some encounters with these "archetypes" while in DMT OOBEs, and when I took Salvia (15x), one of the places I LITERALLY went to and lived through, was picrel, along with the other typical Salvia "realms" (The Life Book, The Zipper and such)
This is definitely a topic that gets my attention much more than a lot of what's generally spoken of in paranormal and occult circles.
Particularly I believe that this whole shit show carnival of troons and freaks is deeply related to worshipping of these entities.

Following are a series of videos with a lot of dot connections being made regarding this subject and all possibly related things. It is pretty curious, to say the least.

Please do share any theories, personal experiences and, preferably. inputs on the matter based on research, be it specific or closely related.

Attached: The Conductor of Consciousness.png (600x638, 1.04M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NYbJNdxyu5Y)
youtu.be/GZIcgFjcLEA)
youtu.be/ISLc01O9ppU)
youtu.be/2BcRJ-BbZuM)
youtu.be/nuwl_NHrpCE)
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/26198764/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The Nephilim Looked Like Clowns (youtu.be/NYbJNdxyu5Y)

The Nephilim Looked Like Clowns 2 (youtu.be/GZIcgFjcLEA)

The Nephilim Looked Like Clowns 3 (youtu.be/ISLc01O9ppU)

The Nephilim Looked Like Clowns 4: Grinning Man (youtu.be/2BcRJ-BbZuM)

The Nephilim Looked Like Clowns 5 "Got Milk" (youtu.be/nuwl_NHrpCE)

The philosophical equivalent of goy slop.

I saw similar things as this picture on salvia

>I saw similar things as this picture on salvia
And it was me getting ripped apart like that and sent through the fabric of reality or whatever it is. And they didn't want me to exist. They kept telling me that they didn't want me to exist

It makes a lot more sense that we're controlled by something that is just fucking around for the luls than some mysterious hyperborean war. I'm ready to take the clown pill.

they're archetypes stored in your subconscious

That's exactly what I've experienced too, it was one of the stages of the trip. And the part that prolly fucked me up the most is that little figure coming out of the door in the back, like if that being is even further in the grand scheme or smth. I have this feeling that he is some kind of controller in this whole Matrix Human Assembly. The funny thing about it all is that I only came across these drawings from SalviaDroid months after having the experience, also finding other people's testimonies, which apparently were/are constantly reported to be the same for people who do it.

Please watch the videos, as there's more to this than the whole archetypal aspect of it. The amount of seemingly unrelated stuff that the videos' OP put together is quite compelling.

I smoked salvia 3 or 4 times. The only time it did anything to me, I was at a college party in a back yard. I lit the bong and inhaled, the sky got extremely overcast, then the clouds parted. A voice that I instinctively knew was God told me we were all degenerates and deserved to be punished, and a building-sized steamroller crushed the house and everyone at the party. As I was getting crushed, I fell backwards into a chair IRL and came to.

I was a fedora atheist at the time and would never have even thought to call anything "degenerate", definitely felt like some kind of divine message but I never really read too much into it

When I took a huge concentration of Salvia, the walls opened up and I felt like I was on stage in front of an auditorium. There were manipulators who were mentioning that I could see them again. That shit fucked me up. It's like we're a show.

oh great, a clownpill thread when i can only phonepost.
the shooter from the other day's mom has an interesting cover photo on facebook picrel.
the shooter also used a picture of a clown as his discord avatar, changed his appearance to resemble it at some point around the 'on my mind' music video, heavily references psychedelic use in his songs and mkultra videos, and also directly referenced the jester several times. i don't have the jester references saved on this pc though.

Attached: 1657003336068.png (1020x1007, 1.65M)

I've only used DMT, not ever salvia, and while the universe did open up and showed me what (I believe) was "inside" or "behind" the normal universe, I never got the impression that our normal universe was a show. Rather, it was like an animistic feeling, like all matter has spirits in it, behind or underneath it, doing something on a more fundamental level to keep that matter extant and working properly. Like the back rooms and hallways of a big building where all the utilities run, all the plumbing and electrical and communications and air and everything else that makes the building live. Without these spiritual entities doing their work, matter would still exist, but it would not be animate and would not live and move and interact, it would only BE.

They are definitely aware of us at all times, though, even when we're not aware of them. They're also definitely aware when we become aware of them.

the difference between the other times and the one you describe is that the one you describe is a breakthrough experience. it doesn't reliably happen every time and they're different from normal trips. 1 in 4 like that is pretty typical.

Last night, I experienced what we in the drug culture of the freak kingdom refer to as a ''bad trip.'' I got fucked up on 900 mg of cough syrup, Monster energy drinks, a puff of genuine marijuana, & beer & hallucinated that I was Sam Hyde. Believe me when I tell you this; it was a living hell. One second, I was chilling & watching some old Million Dollar Extreme sketches; the next second I was Sam Hyde in a diaper & my shit-&-cum-stained Trex costume. I was surrounded by ginormous Sam Hyde, Frank Hassle, Peter Griffin, Garfield, Sneed, Shrek, Caillou, & Charles Manson heads making retarded faces & sneering at me & taunting me with unfunny quips from MDE Presents: Million Dollar Extreme. I felt like I was in Gehenna! I awoke in a puddle of diorrhea & my pungent santorum sauce, with Bad Dragon dildos shoved in both my mouth and my anus. Moral of the story: Don't mix hard drugs with Million Dollar Extreme. You won't just lose your mind. You'll also lose your soul.

Attached: samhydecuck.png (643x378, 323.61K)

This is it man. The feeling of dread and complete perdition when coming face to face with these forms of consciousness is some of the worst things I've felt in my life. A couple of weeks later from that, I watched The Truman Show for the first time. And back then I vividly remember getting this same feeling creeping up again while watching a bunch of scenes in the movie. It's all a fucking show. We're Truman.
CAPTCHA: JARJAK (???)

user THEY ARE CALLED DEMONS.

NO MORE COMPLEX THAN THAT.

Attached: BB3E18CE-9D1A-44F0-8BDC-BD50870E5A87.png (1080x1080, 557.11K)

>yfw this was better explained by a tabletop dice game than in any metaphysical book ever written.

Attached: AVEldHarl.jpg (262x450, 15.85K)

LEGALIZE SALVIA, BRO!

It's entirely possible you have it ass backwards and they are of a mocking nature for a reason. Also you are supposed to chew salvia not smoke it.

Attached: Cegorach.png (1000x1087, 814.25K)

>little figure coming out of the door in the back
Happened to me too. Got pissed I was there, I said too bad, can't help it, I'm on drugs. Then I came back

The same thing happened to me once but I was listening to SMiLE by the Beach Boys and saw their disembodied heads bouncing around me in a circle while they were singing all their barbershop "doobie doo-wah's" and shit, it was wild.

This is exactly the same "relevation" I've had on most of my DMT experiences, it's like the base of the trip, and to me it's endearing.
I used to think that DMT has this mother-like presence, this way of presenting itself and caring for us when we're "there". You can notice this specially if you're generally scared of afraid of the unknown. The consciousness of the substance starts backing off and the effects are continuously dulled till they wear off. On the other hand, it keeps getting stronger as long as you give in to it and let it play out without ego interference.
Salvia on the other hand, at least as I saw it back then, is much more masculine in its way of "teaching". It absolutely does not back down, AT ALL. You will be punished with its vision and messages, without a way to go back until it decides to end. And most probably it will make you scared and unnerved, even after it's over. And I figure it's because of this outlandish tone it has. It is like, literally showing you that somehow this is all a fucking play and you're trapped.

that's the problem, most people exposed to it enough to have an experience themselves tend to be spiritual new age infants who don't know how to describe what they're experiencing nor really comprehend it because they're spiritual infants who never read any damn books in their lives.
the interesting part is picking apart these things apart through the lens of not being one of those retards.
>most jews are found to have genetic predispositions to schizophrenia and mental illness, medical literature starts popping up around 2015 but has been expanded since then pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/26198764/
>only one study has been done, which found that about 1,000 of 2,500 ashkenazi jews interviewed are schizophrenic
>the state of israel will admit to it being 15% of jews are schizo
>probably played a role in their baby killing kike traditions and formation of their religion
>some jews see these same dmt jester demon entities constantly, live with voices in their heads, etc
>read decades worth of trip reports online, new age faggots believe them to be 'spiritual teachers' and practically worship them
>dmt nexus, mycotopia, shroomery, all the places people used to talk about this taken over by feds semi recently
>explains quite a lot
>doesn't matter if you believe it, they believe the dmt demons and voices in their heads are real

I had an NDE, and one of three things I experienced was some (2?) people saying "What are you doing here? We haven't seen you for so long."

I didn't get the sense that I was in a show or they were manipulators. More like pleasant surprise in a familiar way. As if I had returned sooner than expected after a voluntary excursion.

My salvia trip was also very similar to this, I was being laid down over and over in an assembly line for what seemed like eternity but came to some sort of conclusion while i was in it, and all of the lights turned on on sort of a tv set and my family all appeared under the light and cheered for me for figuring it out. I had not yet seen Evangelion, watching it yeats later was pretty bizarre

Ahhhh what the fuck this is the plot of a book that i channeled. like apropos of nothing i stayed up all night and wrote down the outline of a whole book, after having never done anything like that before. it was based on the 2016 clown sightings being a brief incursion into our reality by the "mundis imaginalis" aka the archetypal realm of collective unconscious

cool thread. i'm happy other people are on the same wavelength. the clowns are a major key to this reality- which in some ways is just a joke, the punchline of which we can't get until we die and go back where we came from

sorry for the awful bot-like grammar in my last post anons, i hate phone posting.

Yeah they probably looked like this.

Attached: selk'nam_people.png (1024x777, 695.39K)

also- when talking about how clown imagery appears to recur in tryptamine trances (mescaline, DMT/Ayahuasca, mushrooms), consider the image of the traveling circus as related to fungal panspermia seeding Earth with life

the world is a prison planet operated by interdimensional jews that keep us here to feed on our suffering.

picrel.

Attached: time to go back.jpg (1136x1040, 519.31K)

what did they look like? were they colorful or kaleidoscopic?