Try to defend this sick joke of a country

Try to defend this sick joke of a country

Attached: FW75LvMXgAcI962.jpg (1080x1043, 157.52K)

you're not really good a gaslighting are you user

He didn't attempt to flee the stop also sage in all fields also kys

Try not grabbing at your crotch the next time you get pulled over, niggers. Resist the urge to bix nood.

Mexican privilege is real, how could a cop look into those beady black eyes and shoot?

Thinking people are "gaslight ing" you is a common schizo delusion.

The nigger shot directly at cops with a mask on

Maybe niggers should surrender to the cops or win the firefight if they don't want to be murdered.

With niggers and jews you lose!

Also they should both be dead…aswell as nigger lovers like op

Ok then it's not gaslighting it's just lying

Now we know you're a bot.

the nigger shot at the cops and now we have 1 less nigger. you really should try to stop being a faggot

Attached: 1655438567485.png (1220x822, 49.15K)

that poor helpless gentle giant, Jews can't keep getting away with this sisters

>everything I don't like is a bot

Attached: 37.png (894x894, 311.52K)

Anons what the fuck did I miss? I went on vacation and came back today and have no clue what’s going on in the world but it seems like another shooting took place?

I still haven't seen a picture of 25 year old Jay Walker
Who's that 12 year old little niglet?

Ok nigger, the nigger shot at the cops and now we have 1 less nigger. you stupid fucking nigger.

Nigger: Shot out of the car, had ski mask on while running, no way to know he was no longer armed, deserved it. Did not comply? time to die.
Jew: Complied. Came out peacefully to be arrested and face his charges.
Learn a lesson you stupid leftist piece of shit. Before you end up like one of the leftists in your stupid fucking picture.

>1PBTID
You dumb fucks are literally arguing with a bot

He is a jew moron. See nose. Beak from the side like you would not believe. Where is his fucking jaw? Moron fucking leaf. Know a jew when you see one. Still looking at early life? Amateur.

No. They need him alive so the trial can be used as a distraction for the Kamala inauguration and her first 100 days.

>everyone I don't like is a bot

Attached: 00002.jpg (1050x1047, 183.8K)

Lmao calm down Juan

No.
If you have a problem with it go outside and start a riot you pussy.

... he's clearly mexican...

Look at this dumbass newfag flipping his lid over shitposts lmao. Go back to Facebook you faggy boomer redneck

wait, there is more!

Attached: 2021massshooters.jpg (1050x2019, 465.15K)