Nigger Ass Neighbor Thugs

So, we bought a house on what was a nice white street in Pittsburgh about a year ago now. The house directly across from us is a rental. About 3 months ago a sheboon and her 2 baby daddy thug children moved across the street.

It’s been hell ever since. The first day they moved here than ran all around the street in broad daylight stealing packages off of peoples porches. And quickly about 12 nigger teens started hanging out on their porch from 2pm-5 am. I quickly installed a security camera, as did everyone else on our street.

They blast rap music, scream cracka at me when I’m tending to my garden. They litter every single day and I have to clean it up. They spray painting the house across the street from us 2 weeks ago; of course not at the angle my cameras can see.

I have a 600mm camera and have taken closeups on all of their useless nigger faces and last week I took a photo of one of the nigger teens brandishing a firearm.

I’m so fucking sick of these niggers. Today, they were smashing bottles on my street and me and my neighbors had to clean it up. I placed some of the sharp shards directly under one of their vehicles so hopefully when they drive away in the morning they get flats.

What can I do? I’ve gone to the cops many times. Shown them videos of leaving their house at 230 in the morning and coming back carrying packages. I’ve sent the cops all of their license plates and my neighbors who’ve had packages stolen by them have filed police reports, yet the cops do nothing about this nigger plague.

What can I do to make these niggers not hangout at their sheboon moms house? I’m going to go buy some bright ass security lights and point them at their house. But I fear to do anything too drastic as niggers don’t think about the future and are only capable of thinking about the here and now. I’m afraid they’ll ruin our cars, our house, our garden or maybe even shoot me because they have the iq of about 70.

Attached: D3234618-EEFB-46E4-A837-34789AF36D1F.jpg (1166x1440, 410.66K)

Just become a nigger yourself if you're not already one

Thanks user.

Stop calling them niggers, ya goddamn liar. There's no way the police would ignore this as a real complaint unless you are one shit-reeking edge-of-violence white nigger yourself.

You're pretending white flight is rational, but you're obviously a shill under a VPN.

you're delusional nothing the OP lists is unusual enough to warrant a police response. this is literally normal behavior for them.
OP your only solution is to buy the property and evict them or move yourself.

Uh sure.

We’ve thought about it. Also, there’s a lot on a hill right next to our house that we’ve talked to the VFW about buying since they own it. Thought about buying it in order to put up a huge spotlight the shines right where they hangout and buying huge cameras not even a nigger wouldn’t see and putting up signs about this area being under 24/7 surveillance. I’ve already bought big signs for my property and that may be why they haven’t directly fucked with my house yet. Although, they did try to get into our cars a couple of months ago as they regularly go around the street looking for unlocked vehicles.

Have a package from amazon with fancy poison chocolates on your porch and hope it doesn't get stolen by anyone.

That’s a bad idea. Then I’d be the one that goes to jail for killing “innocent young blacks who never would hurt a fly”. Then the news would put the one photo the sheboon would provide the media of them looking like sweet innocent niggers. And I’d go to jail for the rest of my life.

they all have aids and the (((hive))) hiv mind, keeping them all alive with medicine is a crime against humanity

not if no one finds out. or hire another nigger to do the job for you.

Proof ?? That you forgot to attach
People should not be judged by skin color rather character, know a lot of white animals who do worse.

Get in contact with the owner you dumb fuck. Let them know what's going on and that their tenants are violating code by having that many people in and around the property. The local department of taxation will have the owners name and contact information

>They spray painting
nigger detected

It's heartening to hear of goyim living with blacks. This is what we intended.

Attached: 3465063434187013.png (1200x1006, 865.46K)

>just be a nigger bro
good advice

Bot's broken

Hey nobody likes your anti-Semitism filled picture you're posting in every threads

You sound like a self-hating liberal. No one respects you.

Hate blacks, hate asians, hate mexicans. You won't be able to what we are doing

Attached: 475683613214711280.png (1200x1094, 751.21K)

You’re on the right track. I’d say just try to ignore them. These kind of situations tend to work themselves out by themselves, especially if you have seniority in the neighborhood, but sometimes it takes a while. Don’t waste your time calling the cops, just smile and be polite and ignore them the best you can the rest of the time so they don’t think anything worse of you. Eventually they’ll either move or get arrested.

This but instead of having the package delivered from Amazon just make a fake Amazon looking package

Ignore the flag i was memeing

I like it

Shut the fuck up.

At least 25% of all posts on Any Forums are paid for. We pay very good money and it looks organic

Attached: 346818676802558(1).png (1200x1165, 1.48M)

Sorry for making a typo. I am now a nigger.

The police aren't going to do anything. All you can do is move. It's been this way for decades and it's only going to get worse.

Fentanyl Floyd Fresh Flavor Fruity Flops should do the trick.

Nah. The boons leave themselves eventually and it goes back to normal.

We know you will kill yourselves if we ask. The spell is so strong that we compelled your to worship apelike negroes.

Attached: 76274844Y6969.png (1114x1200, 2.5M)