Pfizer must prove efficacy and safety within 48 hours in Uruguay

RIO DE JANEIRO, BRAZIL – Uruguay media report that a Montevideo judge has ordered disclosure of a range of information about Covid vaccines – within 48 hours. Administrative Judge Alejandro Recarey’s order is directed at the government, the Ministry of Health, the state health agency, and pharmaceutical giant Pfizer.

Among other things, detailed information on the vaccine composition and evidence of its safety is required.

Representatives of all agencies, as well as pharmaceutical giant Pfizer, are due to appear at the hearing at 9 a.m. Wednesday, where the requested information must be presented.

riotimesonline.com/brazil-news/modern-day-censorship/moment-of-truth-pfizer-must-prove-efficacy-and-safety-of-its-vaccine-within-48-hours-in-uruguay/

Attached: FW8k2BmXEAEJr95.jpg (1168x1445, 173.69K)

>FDA doesn't even require test data for new vaccine updates
>other countries requiring these pharmashit companies to prove efficacy and safety within limited timeframes

Guys, I think the US is over.

Uh oh globohomo bros...looks like we missed a spot

Too little too late

VAXXOIDS WE GOT TOO COCKY

Attached: 20220705_215845.jpg (1284x1526, 161.43K)

It'll take about two weeks.

depopulation agenda

redpill me on the sun faces

Attached: image_2022-07-05_211327074.png (1014x276, 176.12K)

According to the decree, the following information is requested:

The vaccine purchase contracts between the Uruguayan government and Pfizer, as well as information on whether clauses for civil compensation or immunity from punishment for suppliers in the event of possible side effects, are included

Information on the distribution of the vaccine batches, as well as quality control measures
Detailed information on the biochemical composition of the vaccine – including whether graphene oxide and nanotechnology components are included

Information on the mRNA used and evidence that it is harmless

A statement whether the vaccine or parts of its ingredients are experimental
Detailed data demonstrating the efficacy and safety of the vaccination, i.e., “the negative or positive impact of the so-called vaccination on the number of infections and deaths diagnosed with Covid from the beginning of the campaign to the present”

Detailed information on the average age of those who died with Covid-19 diagnosis and information on how many of those deaths were caused solely by the disease

Information on whether studies are being conducted on the increase in deaths in Uruguay since the vaccination campaign began in March 2021

Scientific evidence that unvaccinated people pose a risk

Information on those responsible for and involved in the vaccination campaign and their links to NGOs or (pharmaceutical) companies
Information on the extent to which alternative therapies against covid-19 have been investigated

>FDA doesn't even require test data for new vaccine updates
That is so fucking beyond anything imaginable.
>No we didn't even check if it will kill you, just take it goy

Bruh honestly with how low-security the vaxx passport is here, the whole obligatory shots thing feel like a non-issue in Latin America compared to USA and Europe. People who really don't want to take it have 101 "alternative methods" to choose from if they want to validate their credentials

Imagine being proud to be American when a literally-who 2nd world South American country cares more about the safety of it's citizens then we do here.

Not blackpilled, but shits depressing.

I guess Uruguay won't be getting any more business from Pfizer

The secret is that they are actually just star faces.

Don't expect anything to come out of this. NGOs will threaten and extort that judge and any government officials involved, they will rescind their demand and any who spoke up will resign in silence.
That is how the globalist work, don't think that they're suddenly going to become honest because one country demands it. The only way it will happen is if that country is too powerful to be threatened; i.e. china or russia. I don't like the idea of either of those commie countries ruling over me, but sadly that is the weakened state that the west has been placed in by the cancer of globalism.

An aside, globalism is a misnomer used as a branding tool for (((them))). In reality, with every policy they impose the world becomes less integrated globally. The only thing that they want to propagate globally is their power, influence, and control. Apart from that they want the people to be disconnected and isolated with minimized mobility either financially, physically, or informationally.

Complete regulatory capture happened decades ago. They were only waiting for the right oligarchs to be in power to commit genocide. Remember: we do not have a republic anymore. This is a global corporate oligarchy. The US is the vassal captitol state of the ruling corporations.

>with how low-security the vaxx passport is here, the whole obligatory shots thing feel like a non-issue in Latin America

How about when it comes to immigration? could a non citizen immigrate to Latin America without any evidence of clot shot compliance?

>>FDA doesn't even require test data for new vaccine updates
there's absolutely no proof that the vaccines are not safe

Amazing…Freakishly shocking that these basic questions haven’t been answered in detail yet. With hard data. It’s unreal.

I dunno if it's your country's airport management who checks the passport or ours. But if it's ours you can bet that hypothetically it wouldn't be hard for anyone to copy the pdf document from another person and do some modifications with it. But no, I think you need it in some part of the process at lesst here in brazil

>the Uruguay faggot saves the world
well that one came out of left field