Something weird is going on with spambots lately

Wtf just happened to my thread?
Spambot replied then deleted his post then my post immediately auto-archives's within seconds, not 404'd
This is the first thing the spambot has said in 180+ posts
Who is running the japbot?

Attached: this nigger.png (1354x486, 130.99K)

Why suddenly break protocol to ask a question then shoah' the thread? I don't get it

Attached: this nigger 2.png (1472x1084, 186.14K)

It's a tactic to get genuine threads 404d as fast as possible.

I have seen several posts over the last few months gets instant archived after 1 reply by some bot looking post.

Last thread if anyone wants to verify, this happened 3 minutes ago

intadesting

And now the bots posts are being deleted
Such as from
this thread.

Attached: janniemason.jpg (1024x1022, 182.09K)

so if I say crimo, he'l lshow up?

Until seconds ago, yes. If you look through the archive and then copy the post numbers, make postlinks here and hover over them with 4chanX, many are (((dead))) now... despite being regular spambot posts not worthy of any extra attention, that before my posts were being left alone despite being reported by numerous anons.
I think that means they're adjusting the bot and setting it to target new keywords.

Attached: delusional.png (900x676, 409.73K)

He did it because he was angry about gas prices and inflation sad

threads about the same topic are being auto-saged instead of deleted because schizo don't like when janitors do it, it's easier to let a thread slide into obscurity in auto-sage during high posting hours than deal with the same autist making 15 threads after his first thread gets deleted for being literally one of 50 about the same topic that's currently running.
No idea about the botposting tho

Formatting incorrect, late to post, no japfagflag 2/10 user

I saw that jap flag not 1st reply in every post. Jannies must have caught on but the bot was definitely efficient

Bot* not Not

New thread created coincidentally at the same time nukes your no replies thread?
Possible

But everyone knows that’s been watching for a while that threads are created server side to inflate page views and collect data on certain topics
Think of it like a survey but instead of giving a ranking to a question a program reads the post then classifies it
It’s like reading the temperature on certain ideas
The server knows which is a bot or not

Then you have topic steering
Where similar techniques are used but the bots are more driving opinions than asking for them
Similar data collection

I bet there’s thousands of profiles on posters IDed to their true identity using a variety of tasks

It’s intelligence gathering and manipulation of domestic and foreign people of interest

And it’s not only this site

Yeah but what the fuck was up with that weird comment it posted in response to my original thread about the crimospam?
He said and I quote:

>crimo is a distraction
>I am here to remind you why they are distracting you
>I'm watchingthe pattern of crimo posts
>they happened like a firehose when I started
>then they started happening sporadically
>then shills tried to "debunk" me, which was amusing
>then they started happening in pairs
>then only after a Jap flag posts and they try to rush in and grab first reply
>now if I let one slide through, they blast six crimos at once

>You think I'm a bot
>I'm not

Then the thread gets autosaged or whatever, but not before that post got deleted
So maybe the janny banned the spammer and it did something like automatically remove X amount of posts from the last XX amount of time or something, which included the one it had just posted

It makes sense, but I'm still curious as to what/why the spammer made the comment in the first place. It's excruciatingly FED-like. Glows like the sun.

Niggas gotta try

Also
Multiple govs are in on this game to frame opinions and test the waters of opinion on social media

If for example everyone DoD that works with/at Twitter would delete all Russian or Chinese posts then they would just focus efforts elsewhere and they can’t get a gauge of capability

Of course it gets more retardo when people are trying to hack into systems or IoT related to infrastructure which is a massive target
But it’s multi layered and you have people of different expertise at each watering hole

>Sun does a fart in your general direction
>Lose all your painstakingly acquired technophile files on the proles
>Power grid goes down, time to suppress those plebians
>Suddenly turn into cheems and paralyzed, need diversity acquisitions officer to explain the mission 4 times to calm you down
I stopped giving a shit about the feds when I realized they stopped actually being a considerable threat if you're not an unattended child or coca/opium plant
Now I just use the internet to watch them for free like viewing spastics in a special digital zoo

Attached: 1641909862792.png (399x382, 89.17K)

Reminder bots, trolls and shills all have Any Forums gold accounts.

Any Forums pass

that's what happens when you are banned for spam/flooding
not a bot
read the reply in op
you guys get led around by your nose by the current thing
someone reminds you of things that really matters in your life
he is banned for flooding, not the hundreds of shill threads he replied to

It sounds like someone that is more noticing behavior changes in the software
They just think it’s odd
Of course tons of real people were creating threads to
So it seems like a distraction

The only thing everyone keeps forgetting is how much they’re spied on it’s crazy

What really matters in life Nihonkun?

it's not a spam bot, it's a rogue jannie who thinks crimo is fake news to keep people distracted from inflation and gas prices. pretty obvious m8 ngl fr fr