2020 Election Fraud Info Needed

I need all infographs, memes, links etc regarding 2020 election irregularities, preferably in easily digestible format.

For example I recall seeing infographs here detailing the statistical anomalies of the 2020 election. Anyone have any of those?

Please drop what you have. Bumps appreciated.

Attached: pexels-photo-326536.jpg (4144x2480, 3.22M)

Other urls found in this thread:

hereistheevidence.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Start by reading the book 'How to Lie With Statistics'. You will probably lose interest in Internet statistics.

WHen will you schizos stop falling for conspiracy throeies all this boards is ALIEMS and THE EARTH IS FLAT and THE ELECTION WAS STOLEN

It's absolutely crungy

Biden being president is proof enough of fraud.

/thread

hereistheevidence.com/

start here fren
good luck in your project user

Attached: election fraud archieved rpooof.jpg (1308x8614, 3.26M)

This is how cern tests out the timeline alterations that they make.
You want to make this go away pretty badly dont you

IT DOESNT REALLY MATTER ANYMORE

BUT IT WAS DONE WITH ILLEGAL RULE CHANGES ABOUT MAIL IN BALLOTS AND DROP BOXES IN SWING STATES

YOU HAVE TO IGNORE LOTS OF WELL POISONING DISINFO THAT WAS PLANTED TO DISTRACT FROM HOW IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED

Thanks anons. These are good starts.

I also remember infographs of the statistical anomolies (like he won this many bellweathers compared to previous years etc) does anyone have one of those?

I have a liberal friend who is suddenly opening up to the possibility that Biden stole it (I'm guessing because of the disaster that is the economy and Biden's horrible poll numbers) and I want to provide only high quality evidence. He's a PhD physicist working in Cali so it can't be garbage and I've seen some very professional stuff here in the past.

I'll start dumping from my folder.

Attached: Bellwethers.jpg (640x1021, 114.95K)

Attached: Bellwethers2.png (588x547, 266.58K)

Attached: Biden-Only.jpg (569x522, 59.05K)

Attached: Ridiculous.jpg (3536x2473, 868.11K)

Attached: Wisconsin.png (932x805, 88.62K)

I'd recommend 2000 mules at least as a starting point. It's not at all a complete, slam dunk case closed movie, but at the very least it makes it clear that the idea is not at all ridiculous and needs to be investigated seriously, and also proving that all the people saying "no evidence" were full of shit.

There's been proceedings in states that have basically died out now because of the midterms, but Arizona had an audit that had a lot more than just the handcount which the media lied and said that was the only relevant part, also an investigation in Wisconsin by former judge Gableman, some 100,000 ballots in Georgia without chain of custody, and Pennsylvania more recently ruling that their previous mail-in ballot procedure was unconstitutional.

Also the behavior and response to it tells all, in Colorado and I think Michigan they actually made it illegal for local enforcement to do any kind of investigation into voter fraud cases.

Attached: F Graph Michigan.jpg (907x911, 83.2K)

checked

Attached: election foreshadow.png (768x1586, 218.76K)

Attached: More Empty Biden Votes.jpg (979x2574, 629.77K)

Attached: Wisconsin Standard Deviations.png (625x886, 60.44K)

Attached: Bipartisan Bullshit Detection.png (828x1276, 151.33K)

Thanks user, yes I plan to recommend it eventually but I don't want to hit that as a first volley because it's pay-to-watch and there's no way he's going to shell out money right out the gate. It used to be up on bitchute but it seems to be gone now. Even if it were free I don't want to start with it. The other points are well taken.

Yes these were exactly what I wanted thanks user.

Attached: Ballot Stuffing Collage.gif (400x226, 1.07M)

hereistheevidence.com

Np user.

Attached: Fake Recounts.jpg (648x832, 149.23K)

you should underline everything in that pic that DIDN'T happen. "responding with acts of terrorism", "you're the names on the sealed indictments" basically none of that post ended up being true

Attached: 1633070583740.jpg (1024x917, 82.89K)

Attached: Impossibly Inconsistent.png (1392x720, 138.62K)

m8 everyone knows. it doesn't matter.

Attached: Oy Vey.png (594x1399, 370.2K)

I'm pretty sure it's on online somewhere still although I can't find it on bitchute anymore, if you can find it download it and give him a flashdrive or see if he's interested and buy him a DVD copy.

Yeah maybe it is a little heavy to start, for some people it's better just to go in strong if they're going to be just as skeptical of anything you put in front of them, but with others who can take stuff in but need it slow then that wouldn't be advisable.

Attached: Pre Counting Stops.jpg (514x681, 88.32K)

Attached: Admission.jpg (764x658, 64.88K)

Attached: Graphs of RvD Distribution.gif (2384x6288, 1.15M)

OP, Joe Biden here. Look you dumb faggot I stole the election and the Republican leadership helped. So what I am here and you are working at Walmart, and your wife is being blacked right now by Tyrone and you will spend the rest of your miserable life raising Tyrone`s niglets. What a fucking loser. President Joe Biden.

Attached: b.jpg (250x156, 5.4K)

The records only being in Milwaukee, Detroit, Philadelphia and Atlanta is not really accurate, other cities had shenanigans like that too and the other swing states had cities like this too (Phoenix and Las Vegas). But look at the Atlanta metro area compared to 2016 and look at the absurd spikes in votes by % in those counties, especially in precincts, and it sticks out like a sore thumb. Georgia was the most egregious state by far. And we saw something similar happen in the primaries back in May of this year.

And then here's some bonus fraud from the runoff senate race in Georgia, for which they had time to prepare specifically after the general election. This is responsible for the current false majority in the Senate.

Attached: Runoff Fraud.jpg (1024x670, 65.16K)

harrison deal was weird as fuck dying and then rattenburger changed his kind on the audit right after

Oh, I know about Georgia. Not my content, I just collect it. All together they make a clear picture.

Attached: 1628914184259.jpg (971x901, 139.17K)

Best place to get accurate, indisputable evidence is the raw numbers.

Fixed ratio dispersion of vote dumps are plausibly deniable to the mathematically illiterate, but time stamped impossible ratios that align with video evidence of dumps just have to be gaslit because they are obvious to anyone.

Why bother though? Data mining?

Attached: 3CF4FDDF-7CC1-4C04-BA51-29D4C939588A.jpg (750x1624, 281.82K)

That second part was more of just generally for anyone in the thread that hasn't thought about it much, I assume that anyone who has all of this saved knows the skinny on the numbers.

Folder still has more. Not exactly what OP was requesting, but may be helpful for other anons.

Attached: Quick Rundown.png (1439x2254, 434.49K)