Does society set unrealistic beauty standards for women, while men do not face the same pressures? Is this fair?

Does society set unrealistic beauty standards for women, while men do not face the same pressures? Is this fair?

Attached: 1531046080002[1].jpg (1960x1181, 275.65K)

I enjoy being a man who is valued for my literal ability to die for Isreal and lie instead of my genetics.

Normal women love bodyhair on men.

Women are fat disgusting cows nowadays. They can't even meet basic standards, let alone the one the comic presents.

Men have more aesthetic body hair. If you've ever seen how women's hair grows in when completely unshaven, it's kind of a weird and awkward distribution.

I love my far hairy mom bros and she loves my hair

omfg that dude is literally me

correct. fuck women. they are niggers.

Women just bitch more. Also most of the pressure they put on themselves. It's not dudes making them get their nails done.

I took my fiancée razors away. Her pits smell like heaven

Men face the pressure of providing

Attached: barbie-vs-he-man (1).jpg (633x331, 108.43K)

fat women can still get dick easily
fat men arent getting any pussy unless they have money

I like hairy women. Hairy women dont like me. No women do infact.

She can always say no. Unless that is her regular rapist. Then it adds to the experience.

If you are a male ans shave your hair. You as well might be a faggot

This.

>fuck women
I'll drink to THAT!

Attached: horndog.jpg (1000x666, 487.73K)

I told my girlfriend that she does not need to shave and she did not give a fuck and keeps shaving herself clean

It is not society as a whole setting these standards they are setting these standards for themselves.

Attached: 542345435.jpg (1200x1200, 156.7K)

You know it’s part of the social contract between men and women.
All she had to do was keep a tidy home, a bit of hygiene and take care of the kids.

Now she’s got a 40k/year HR make work job,kids she’s alienated from due state indoctrination starting at age 4, and a crippling sense of angst. She knows her lifestyle goes against every instinct she has.. but then she wouldn’t be a good feminist.

You wanted it ladies.

Does she pluck the hair from her bum hole?

I don't care?

That was probably the only part she doesn't do. But still probably gets to it frequently enough as theres not much there.

how much were the implants?

Only if you have a nice physique under it, skinny fat and hairy is the single worst combo a man can have.

Do you look at her bum hole a lot?

now show what that ape had to endure to get on that bad...

women put on makeup to have a phone call with their friend. nobody is making them do this, they like too

Women are incapable of "beauty", only lolis are beautiful. No old hag can compete with a loli
Anyway bodyhair removal is disgusting. No man wants women doing it, the only "pressure" for bodyhair removal is other cunts

Attached: AubsViolentEyes1.jpg (1440x1800, 190.62K)

LOL, my wife, I love her

I don’t mind armpit hair, or vagina hair. Dumb comic.

Okay bertrand. Stop hiding the baguette tricolor; we’re on to you crypto-frog

Men have more to offer than sex.

That one did all this for the dick. She doesn't care if he's ugly, she probably heard from her friends that that guy got a huge cock and wanted to see it by herself.

Attached: gonna get sum D.png (1290x550, 476.33K)

KYS pedo

Not at all I like hairy women. Why they shave off off the lovely fur is beyond me.

Attached: pVh4mYko_o.jpg (968x1200, 287.47K)

Women are the primary source of unrealistic beauty standards, they love it

Why would you assume she isn't brainwashed by society?

Thread. We don't complain about superheroes. Women must STFU.

He is too busy inspecting bum holes.

Why are you gay?

Attached: AubsViolentEyes2.jpg (1125x1406, 128.21K)

women have poor "sense" and cannot tell what is beautiful in life...So a woman's standard is always low, since she cannot rly tell

Really? I shave mine because I'm short. For some reason I think being hairy doesn't go along with being short.

>Does society

I think you mean "do other women"

Why is she wearing a hoodie like a nigger . Why is she upset . There is nothing attractive about a bratty little shit head kid. I'd rather fuck her 18yo sister