600 THOUSAND DOLLARS FOR 2 YEAR OLD WITH MURDERED PARENTS

i get that it is really really sad that a 2 year old's parents were both murdered in the highland park shooting but what is the point of giving the family almost 700 thousand dollars from the public? shouldnt things like life insurance and assets of the deceased parents already fund enough of the poor child's future?

Attached: gofundme.png (902x559, 437.3K)

None of it is real user. Its money laundering
Look how many families of survivor's/“dead” of the parkland shooting won the lottery

None of this shit is real when its national news and serves an agenda

Attached: F1AB7A24-8BB5-4CDA-BF4A-5B88D2167A1E.png (923x713, 210.18K)

That amount of money will be used up by family within a few years, that kid will never see any of it sadly. Shame.

Unless that shit is locked as a fund just for that kids future with his shitty start i see another burnout from anti depressants and mindwash in the making. You know for a fact they are going to say this kid is privileged or some shit although this happened.

>be American child
>parents get shot
>user is mad that child has a small financial incentive to not grow up and shoot everyone
Why do Amerifats love being shot so much???

>That amount of money will be used up by family within a few years, that kid will never see any of it sadly. Shame.
if his grandparents/aunts/uncles dont waste it on themselves, it would make a good trust fund. he has 30k/yr private school and 30k/semester college paid for basically. wouldnt even mind the family using it to pay for vacations or a nice house for the kid to grow up in. but this gofundme will probably top 1 million i bet. this is way excessive to just pay for funeral costs and adjustment costs

>Its money laundering
It all is. Everything the government has it's claws in is money laundering, embezzlement, out right theft. They are the mafia.

Blatant shit comms. Most recent pic taken from a betamax restoration. 6 character captcha? RIP

why does the shooters mom get money

it is over 1 million dollars now

Attached: gofundme2.png (788x556, 583.25K)

crisis actor payment

>from the public?
its private donations. its not from the public.
also stupid retards always fall for the scam
this money is going to be put into a trust and the executor is going to take "management" fees and essentially pay themselves out for free until the kid is 18

Look at them smiling in the pic. If I was just shot or killed I wouldn't be smiling, not like that.

Buy 600k work of silver. Hold it in trust for kid. silver price 20x by the time they turn 18. Hand them 600k worth of silver, keep the rest.

they have 1.2 million dollars now

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-07-05 21-02-21.png (539x766, 427.82K)

Jewish AF

>no how dare people donate to an orphan?!
are you a literal dickens villain or just a nigger

Why should i care about anyone but myself and my own community?

>life insurance and assets of the deceased parents already fund enough of the poor child's future
Yes.

Imagine the kind of smug piece of shit that turns a picture of a two year old orphan into his political virtue signal.

Attached: IMG_1596.jpg (906x799, 88K)

>That amount of money will be used up by family within a few years, that kid will never see any of it sadly.
Actually, it depends on if either one of the parents set up an estate in the event of their death. Whoever is designated property manager by will or court will control the property until the child reaches age of majority. The individual strictly has fiduciary duty to manage the property, nothing else. This is no different than with the trustee of the estate, assuming there is an estate. If they scheme against the child and get caught, they're pretty much fucked.

Do I think they set up and estate? Probably not. Most people don't unless they have substantial assets. However, if they do have an estate, it begs the question, why fund raise 700k? Someone in Illionis should check the probate court records for an Irina and Kevin McCarthy. You can see if they existed and if there is an estate.

>are you a literal dickens villain or just a nigger
this one orphan is getting $ 1.25m while the million other orphans in this country get nothing.

on another note look at how many of these donations are anonymous

>Actually, it depends on if either one of the parents set up an trust* in the event of their death.

> why fund raise 700k?
1.3 mil now

>600 THOUSAND DOLLARS FOR 2 YEAR OLD WITH MURDERED PARENTS
yea its money laundering. I love how their only photo is some blurry shit photo that looks like it was taken on someones 1997 nokia flip phone

Cityfaggots are hardly human much less american

Highland park is like 75 percent democrat

My thoughts exactly. Leftist scum can never let tragedy go to waste.