Indiana Thread

BASED HOOSIER THREAD; OTHER STATES NEED NOT REPLY

ITT you can only post if you live in, or are going to live in the most free state in the union. My primary wish is to narrow down where exactly in the michigan city-fort wayne-indianapolis triangle we should establish our based HQ to rule over the rest of based burgers from. This responsibility falls to us because of the unique combination of basedness, location, and economic strength that makes Indiana the most desirable state to organize in, but we already know this.

Alternative discussion can center around goods and services you are providing or in need of, plans for meetups, dropping more permanent contact details.

Finally, idle chatter to build a greater sense of state identity, and questions about certain regions or places are also permitted but must yield to the former topics.

remember you can tell your county to fuck off when building your home: indianahomestead.com/log-cabin-rule/

Attached: hoosierbros.png (2048x1365, 520K)

What’s Indiana’s favorite card game?

Attached: 7CFEB4C2-E526-4A4F-9848-30EB54B93D52.gif (500x95, 34.18K)

thats really fucking stupid, user

Euchre

How do we get people in Indiana to stop mutilating their kids' dicks?

Attached: 2022 circumcision rates map.png (5285x3512, 950.55K)

I think somewhere on the way between Fort Wayne and Indy, maybe about 40 mins out from 465, would be a good spot. Is muncie dilapidated enough that we could resuscitate it and rule over it? Or maybe Anderson since it's a little closer and maybe smaller? Can anyone confirm?

Attached: large_detailed_map_of_indiana_state_with_roads_highways_relief_and_major_cities.jpg (2457x2079, 3M)

non hoosiers seething kek

please continue trying to shill for passivation, it only makes me effortpost harder

Attached: tug.png (150x150, 33.04K)

holy fuckall its that fucking bad? we should probably do something about that once we get something economically sustainable going. in the meantime, maybe we ought to try to talk to priests and see if we can explain to them that jesus already died for our sins and ritual sacrifice is barbaric or something.

Attached: concern01.jpg (641x530, 35.13K)

speaking of traditional games, is pool like, a thing around here or something? i walked into this place that was just filled with pool tables once and there were all these pool autists doing this kinda tourny thing with a prize pool, there was someone briskly announcing on the PA system about time limits and rounds, it was very bustling for a usually relaxed game. i suck so i have no interest in getting into it but seeing that was kinda cool and wholesome, just dudes enjoying their autistic hobby.

also, sorry for the delayed response i dont have lots of pics saved and am a phoneposter, for the better or worse (it's worse)

Attached: th-919561254.jpg (474x355, 40.4K)

More like subhuman general

t. Kentucky

Suprised Utah is so low with all of the jew worshipping mormons.
>t. Fishers

hey aren't you getting mogged by nigs or millenials fleeing nigs or something? to be fair there are some dangerously based folk on the indiana-kentucky border but i couldnt fathom actually crossing it

also why do we have only 2 blue counties and amish populations if we're subhumans lol. gary is just an offshoot of chicago so 1 containment county is pretty fuckin good
>"donut counties" chads rise up

oooo im in such a mood to READ we should go REAAAAAAADING tomorrow after work, I love to READ, in minecraft only of course wouldnt want to upset anyone
>inb4 lefty glow-acuser passivation shills shart themselves itt instead of going to a different bred

Fuck you claber is better.

What is in Indiana?

No idea wtf you're trying to communicate.

Corn and beautiful forests.
Quite a few good people per capita.
Pretty solid place.

lmao library tomorrow at 6 look for someone that looks like a cross between a basedjak and a chud at the computers, thats me

>beautiful forests.
Post forest pics

>Is muncie dilapidated enough that we could resuscitate it and rule over it
It's dilapidated enough for us to rule over, but how will you revive that pit?

An user of taste

Attached: indiana-mccormick-s-creek-state-park_71a5e7382f5317fd21f6ce7cc96c1f09.jpg (1200x1200, 450.8K)

a metric shit ton of jobs, affordable real estate, and a lot of fucking franchises for no reason. uhhh? indy 500? sorry bud but hoosiers are here to work not play, not too much shit around here for adhd zoomies or terminally online video game journalists. come help us make illinois seethe about our new constitutional concealed carry.

me and my granny play 500 rummy

it's about halfway between fort wayne and indy, the two biggest population centers. start with shipping between the two, expand into custom truck repair since there are supply shortages on parts. dot can suck my hoosier cock because its strictly intrastate commerce. with low property values and an influx of motivated young white men with creative ideas and work ethic, can anywhere go wrong?

Attached: firetower_c1c37483-cc46-4e29-95fa-e44a1b79fd0c.jpg (600x400, 27.95K)

You laugh at us now but all the pain we experienced has hardened us, made us stronger, the next Hitler is born in illinois

Lots of natural beauty, sadly most Hoosiers don't know or care. More are starting to, though.
Checked, I hope you're right!

Attached: 2782572428558c373d8fe9197ec99711.jpg (1200x900, 337.84K)

we be way ahead of the carmel-fishers-noblesville explosion and owning that property will be huge in 10 years. real estate is the biggest expense and muncies shit values help that a lot.

Attached: propanepepe.jpg (750x421, 62.58K)

>500 rummy
is that like "bid 500"? because that's what we play as well. southern indiana near cincinnati

Beautiful, forests on hills and mountains are pleasing to my eyes. Especially if they have large boulders in them