Free speech in Japan is over

If you insult someone, you go to jail.
The bill goes into effect tomorrow.

Attached: 7BAA7847-22A2-4FB6-87C7-3D8BB51B1D36.jpg (750x1084, 659.51K)

Who cares what the nips do, it isn't like you live there

Attached: japanese business meeting.webm (960x540, 3M)

The Japanese prefer collective good of society over individual freedom.

Every Japanese person should immediately being spamming insults and backlog this system for the next 1,000 years.

Based, I hope this law is exploited the fullest. Especially against those protected classes it was not meant to cause harm to.

Attached: 1651982070149.jpg (614x472, 54.54K)

anyone know some good nip forums?

Good luck blocking Any Forums Japan.

Who cares...Japan is just another globohomo feminist shithole. They're a people with no future. Only dumb weebs give a shit about that place.

Imagine not seeing the writing on the wall there for a decade now. Women have lost the plot. Any men still in japan trying to live a normal life just enjoys pain, except for the neets that just jerk off all day. Those guys are alright.

>NOOOOO YOU CANT ENFORCE CIVILITY ON THE INTERNET

Shinzo Abe is retard.

It's only in effect for three years, and then it goes under review

Wow Japan is gay faggotry

that sucks jap bros

japan also censors vaginas. leftypol / org is probably pissed because they can't scream death to capitalism anymore in japan and rage against straight people for being "cis and hetro"

Attached: leftypol-sad-to-be-normal.png (1598x1108, 291.24K)

Attached: leftypol-sad-to-be-normal-1.png (1390x928, 266.39K)

the UN has been trying to fuck with their politics for a while, so the world is doing it.

Given Japans justice system is similar to the western one, in that it consists of a show trial followed by an almost inevitable conviction unless your name is epstein, Japan is fucked

RIP 2chan

Will this affect how Japanons comment on this site? They have the most based posts. I don't like change.

get out then.like even a stupid nigger on twitter could even see "nigga how can you get cyberbullied, like nigga, close your eyes"

Koreans will be reporting 4chinned nips here anytime soon

Notice that the article (if it is true, I didn't bother to check) mentions tougher penalties, because they already exist.

RIP Hana Kimura.

shamefur dispray

>Given Japans justice system is similar to the western one, in that it consists of a show trial followed by an almost inevitable conviction unless your name is epstein
I used to think this was silly until I saw what happened with derek chauvin. Drawing attention to yourself in this day and age is a recipe for disaster.

Attached: we all make mistakes.jpg (800x450, 33.54K)

>ENFORCE CIVILITY

Attached: 1651224694762.gif (300x300, 838.2K)

>buy VPN

Attached: 682E86D9-5250-47F3-A0A3-D11FD8C2A600.gif (593x316, 31.51K)

Isn't it hosted in California?

Because it's too hard to educate people to be truthful, honest, compassionate, and realistic. Besides, it would make them much harder to manipulate! Moral relativism and authoritarianism it is! In general, all memes aside, Japanese people are really no different from anyone else deep down inside.
>J-just leave Any Forums for insulting Japan!
No matter where I go, everywhere is essentially the same. Tribes of children pretending personal feelings are the end all be all truth, and then pointing fingers when things inevitably screw up because everyone has different, conflicting feelings.
So I might as well go where the mods are too lazy to do anything so I can see a wider variety of opinions.

>Tyranny >:(
>Tyranny, Japan :-D

I've known a lot of Japanese people who feel very free to insult people intensely online, but then get really upset and shocked when someone online leaves nasty comments for them. Also the ones I know who live here are shocked when I tell them the first amendment includes the right to insult someone (you should really try to understand the basic laws of the place you have chosen to live!!) I don't know what to make of it, they're smart in some ways but really retarded in others.

I personally plan to use this new law to target leftist English teachers i know who live in Japan, never let a good opportunity go to waste.

Japanons, Im so sorry

This is because a few minor celebs committed suicide over harsh comments on their social media

Authoritarians deserve to be beaten.

Love it. This is payback for Hana.

Attached: Ty-Dolla-Sign-Pets.jpg (580x600, 64.86K)

Uh.... 2chan?

Attached: 149-1491179_ty-dolla-sign-feat-ty-dolla-sign-album.jpg (1500x1000, 177.32K)

Japanese culture is literally founded on bullying and shaming others, why the fuck are they making laws to punish virtual insults

sorry jap bros you can call me a fucking leaf nigger one more time if you'd like