Why is Any Forums afraid to talk about these guys?

Why is Any Forums afraid to talk about these guys?

Attached: 368FDEAD-7FB7-49B1-9BC5-2F6D4AFF691A.jpg (671x450, 384.65K)

Because Any Forums talked about them plenty 15 years ago, newfag.

Cause they look you in the eyes when you talk to them

They are pretty irrelevant current year.

I thought about joining desu they way they retaliated against glowniggers that were fw them is extremely based

Because they are chad

scientology was a thing like 15 years ago. are they even relevant nowadays don't know don't care.

Trey and Matt were right about Tom Hanks and Scientology

Attached: fan.jpg (512x384, 12.56K)

They are unironically more powerful than jews.

Attached: kädet puuskassa.jpg (1024x683, 74K)

>Tom Hanks
Got him confused with Tom Cruise

They literally own the entire city of clearwater

because it's proof that tons of people who were wealthy and supposedly smart believe in complete nonsense in the service of solely their own pocket books. It's literally the cheap knockoff of what the WEF are doing.

Get the hell out you cunt fucking shlomo

It’s good business I guess. Nothing to see here, really. Pretty standard American scam:

You can have the church to write everything off on taxes, then run a private side huddle selling books and seminars, thus becoming very wealthy

Attached: F7C0D39B-6E3A-40C5-9C3B-54CC97421759.jpg (330x500, 37.28K)

Pffffff fpbp, fuck off OP

Attached: Screenshot_20220624-112747_Samsung Internet.jpg (346x459, 53.93K)

Because it is not my concern. It's just a club for gentile pedowood members to oppose the status quo.

Let’s say Mr. Actor guy gets $150,000,000 for some movie - He can donates it to the church and save money $%

Church is a fraternity tax scam

Is that the Tom Cruise church?

>chanology :,)
based fpbs

They will fuck up your life worse than the feds if they find out who you are. Ask the people that have tried to leave the cult.

Probably the same reason Any Forums doesn't talk too much about the Rothschild family anymore. It gets stale after a while.
Yes they're horrible. Yes they should be stopped.

Actually nvm I wanna bump this post.

There's really not much to say
It operates like a mobile game that's constantly looking for whales to fill their bags
They have some based opinions on self-motivation and psychiatry, but also are undeniably insane
All in all would much rather have them in my country than niggers, spics or jews

>All in all would much rather have them in my country than niggers, spics or jews
All of these things exist within Scientology

>All of these things exist within Scientology
Is that so?

Attached: 74987234832732045237438047823.jpg (1000x563, 206.26K)