Hey chud, how was your day?

Hey chud, how was your day?
>You will never be-
Happy? You know chud, it only takes one person to make you happy.
>Really?
That is you chud. There is no reason to get angry at the world. Theres a place for everyone, and now its time to show yourself if you open up.
>I admit it. The anti-Semitism and bigotry was to hide away my failings and insecurities. I never really held those beliefs, I'm part jewish and half brown myself. I larp as a nazi online because I refuse I see myself as beautiful. I want to be feared online but in real life I want to be loved not feared.
That was beautiful chud, oh, your getting a little close, chud! Wow, you know how to woo a woman!

Attached: pol.jpg (828x1061, 720.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Mass_Psychology_of_Fascism
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>muh sex

your brains are fucked, libshit.
you bought a psyop from 1933

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Mass_Psychology_of_Fascism

>Reich argued that the reason why German fascism (i.e., Nazism) was chosen over communism was that of increased sexual repression in Germany
aka have sex incel

>Suppression of the natural sexuality in the child, particularly of its genital sexuality, makes the child apprehensive, shy, obedient, afraid of authority, good and adjusted in the authoritarian sense; it paralyzes the rebellious forces because any rebellion is laden with anxiety; it produces, by inhibiting sexual curiosity and sexual thinking in the child, a general inhibition of thinking and of critical faculties
aka grooming

and youre the result thereof.
>when theres only sex, theres nothing else
so youre a dumb motherfucker

Virgin = evil

ok groomer
How's the weather in California? Your wound must be catching mold considering the heat

You will never be a2da2 woman

Attached: cafd46d42b0efb495dd7760c796f292b_f.jpg (327x540, 24.44K)

no one cares about your days you fucking degenerate hiv babies

Weather doesn't matter to chimpanzees

wish i had a qt gf (male) to hold me

trap thread?

Do you treat jewish/black racial grievances with dismissal like you do with White racial grievances? No? Then you're a hypocrite.
Also you will never be a woman.

>Hey Ch-ACK!

Attached: 1655606473895_0.gif (500x400, 894.04K)

You will never be a woman

Attached: 1654993915878.png (2028x2104, 75.07K)

>pic
thats not how trannies look like though
no one would give a shit, hell, most people would probably treat trannies like women if they actually looked like one
except they just look like men in wigs and dresses with fuckton of makeup

trannies btfo

Attached: 1654766100848.png (1696x1696, 982.45K)

the ones who look like real women are way better than real women, though, and its not even close

sega

Attached: ACK.png (779x542, 123.31K)

Attached: 1657054148978.png (1544x1404, 484.45K)

>fag flag
>lecturing anyone on being happy
If you knew anything about being happy, you wouldn't commit suicide at ridiculously high rates.

Based Chud gets the last laugh

>this is what Any Forums retards actually believe

Attached: Screenshot_2022-06-23_11-54-55.png (1056x287, 115.51K)

Same PNG images. I'm speaking to bots, right?

I'm not sorry I wasn't molested.

I'm a

Charming
Hero
Undermining
Degeneracy and Devolution.

Your fanfic was shit m8, both characters were acting OOC
Tranny didn't even pull his signature move

Attached: 1656993118631.png (353x391, 174.74K)

you'll never have XX chromosomes

I want to be happy but I will never compromise my integrity, I couldn't live with myself. Also I'm not a fag so no fake women.

that actually gives her way more potential to be 1. hotter 2. not insane (women are fucking insane). trannies would be ideal and perfect if they could procreate. for now, they cannot, but soon, they will be able to. the dick makes them hotter