Congrats to Dr Oz for winning PA, this chud decided to announce plans for an AsSaUlT wEaPoNs BaN...

Congrats to Dr Oz for winning PA, this chud decided to announce plans for an AsSaUlT wEaPoNs BaN. As someone who works in Braddock(his home village that he "saved") I literally can't go to work unless I have a gun on me. When will these retards learn?

Attached: Lt._Gov._John_Fetterman_Portrait_(46874790005).jpg (2080x2600, 2.14M)

>still thinking voting matter in 2022
Spoken like a true niggercattle

Yeah, that's fair

Attached: 1656977456257.jpg (285x249, 8.15K)

>This phenotype is in a position of authority in America

Attached: Screenshot_20220705-155030_Chrome.jpg (357x423, 96.12K)

tators

Attached: slingbladebillybobthorton.jpg (430x337, 17.16K)

Grug will lead us, Grug know which way antelope go

this dude is peak faggot. i hate pa so much these days, dr oz the turk bug is shit too.

Bad vibes from this dude.

Stay mad that he'll be literally one of the only Dems to win this election.

Run him over with your car

The only normal human to run with the democrats, against that weird roach thing dr oz

wym? he is blue eyed aryan hyperborean chad

Soon as my grandparents die im leaving pa. Never even been to philly but it ruined the state. Pa is a disaster on every level.

Yeah, you fucked yourselves pretty handily up in PA.

There's a bar down the road that we get food from every now and then, that fuck would always be sitting in there slamming beers at 1130 am acting like he was the shit. I started yelling "ayy it's fuckin king koopa" whenever I saw him. Owner said he'd be there the minute they opened. At least he supports his local businesses but his "cleanup" operation is a fuckin joke. I'll take some pictures of his stupid failed flower gardens tomorrow.

THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP! AMERICA FIRST

>In 2017, Fetterman's feet suddenly began to swell and he went to the hospital for testing.[110] At that time, he was diagnosed by cardiologist Ramesh Chandra with "atrial fibrillation, an irregular heart rhythm, along with a decreased heart pump", although that diagnosis was not known publicly until Fetterman's stroke in May 2022
VAIDS. Goodbye, blue collar shill.

Didn't know Master Xehanort was running for Congress.

why is his head so tiny?

omega based. Niggercattle simply won't learn, and that's why they took the vaxx lol

It's a huge upgrade from jews and niggers.

Fetterman is more of a shotgun type of guy when holding black people hostage.

To say nothing of his shit muh streets facade. How the fuck do we have politicians who look and dress like this? Dude looks like he just got out of prison for robbing a Cricket Wireless store in 2009.

Attached: 1656615213821.jpg (307x194, 25.27K)

Attached: 4b9764eb1558a73760cedebc0c8bcfd959d0b9c7abce0d3e8fffbd551be71664.png (401x366, 13.9K)

It's not, he just has a massive body. He's like 6'8".

Attached: GettyImages-1315265001-scaled.jpg (2560x1504, 641.02K)

>tattoo of a solid black rectangle
what the hell

> There's a bar down the road that we get food from every now and then, that fuck would always be sitting in there slamming beers at 1130 am acting like he was the shit. I started yelling "ayy it's fuckin king koopa" whenever I saw him. Owner said he'd be there the minute they opened. At least he supports his local businesses but his "cleanup" operation is a fuckin joke. I'll take some pictures of his stupid failed flower gardens tomorrow.

This should be a pasta

Is that a blacked out tattoo? Probably a burlesque Melania with her tits out.

He's jewish