Leafs on suicide watch

Canadian Federal health minister Jean Yves-Duclos says you will never be fully vaccinated, just “up-to-date”, so long as your last injection was in the last 9 months.

How much longer can they keep this up? Can they reignite the vaccine hysteria by the Fall? Discuss.

web.archive.org/web/20220630175147/https://www.cbc.ca/amp/1.6507089

Attached: 4BC7B163-D315-4FE1-A777-C6B6E7A494C4.jpg (750x673, 215.73K)

Uh oh stinky

theyre trying to make you let your guard down on aids

You will never be fully vaccinated

canadians are the shining example for the rest of us :)

Fuck you, make me. You cant because I'll kill you. *spit*

still not getting it lmao

Attached: 1609605856621.jpg (172x233, 16.5K)

Covid hasn't been an issue in months here in Alberta. Nobody gives a fuck, not even my boomer parents who were totally under the media influence. They don't even watch the news anymore. The faggots from the east are gonna have a big wake up call if they try to push this shit after the convoy and months of nobody in the west giving a fuck

Attached: 1649446901936.jpg (651x787, 258.86K)

Poo poo stinka

>Alberta
Is Alberta as based as they say? Is Jason Kenney the ultimate conservative cuck or is it Ford?

Honestly, I'm here in Vancouver and nobody gives a fuck anymore. Only a few asiatics and geriatrics still wear masks. Stores are taking down those retarded plexiglass barriers and letting their employees not wear masks. About the only place that actually requires you to wear masks are the hospitals, and even that's not 100% enforced. I was hospitalized a couple weeks ago and when I finally got a bed after three days, the nurse told me I could take off my mask in that part of the ward.

Fuck the media and its hysteria. I get why everyone calls Canadians faggots when this is where they get their information about us.

Attached: HONK.jpg (736x815, 37.36K)

>Leafs on suicide watch
No one cares. It's meaningless.

Been to hospital 8 times since mandates started because of poor quality medical care (I have illness). Each time hospital is not nearly as full as before covid and theres few ppl in the waiting room. When I took my spouse to the hospital 4 or 5 years ago the emergency room was packed. Now you see maybe 5 people and the "covid infection" seating area is always empty

Honestly, it was about as busy as it ever is. I've been in and out of hospitals all my life and I didn't notice it unusually full or empty. Shit's slow but hey, it's "free".

They have to make sure every woman gets it in case she gets pregnant.
Only sure way to kill off the babies.

>Been to hospital 8 times since mandates started
Vaxxed?

Haven’t taken that horseshit and I never will so I don’t care about what the lying government or news says lmao
Sorry it’s just I’m not gonna take it hahahahahahaha

Attached: 8C9415F7-B865-41A6-ADE5-EAA513B4C452.jpg (713x480, 63.24K)

I wish that crazy greyhound bus dude would go at him.

>Can they reignite the vaccine hysteria by the Fall?

No the Hysteria is gone. Covid is over in the minds of the public, even in most vaxxxies. The only people who still care are the older boomer generation and unhinged leftists/redditors. For everyone else things are going back to normal.

Whatever they try this fall to bring back the mandates and lockdowns is going to be an uphill battle for them.

Lets hope they try to kick that hornets nest

Attached: 1635875486632.jpg (1024x771, 163.62K)

moldy leaves makes great compost

Hey, he went free back in 2017. I wonder what he's up to.

Any Forums has been saying this since vaxx #1
Try to keep up cucklos