If Russia invades Lithuania will you finally support military actions against them or is all of Europe to fend for...

If Russia invades Lithuania will you finally support military actions against them or is all of Europe to fend for herself?

Attached: LastOfUs.jpg (736x736, 140.1K)

>glowing harder than the sun
nice try, fbi

Attached: glowieretard.jpg (600x620, 35.02K)

Europe is already being destroyed.

Help Russia to put europe back into debt.

Lithuania about to fuck around and find out.

girl on the right would get kicked out instantly in a decent safety-conscious gun range for playing around with a gun like that

Attached: opr_hmngbrd_1225434576.jpg (736x626, 77.41K)

Why the fuck do you care?
How much mcdonalds'z are there in Lithuania? Is there oil in Lithuania? Are you jewish?

Won't the tranny kill itself if you give it a gun

b8

NATO
Not
A're
Fucking
Problem

>girl

>girl

>or is all of Europe to fend for herself
Yep. Fuck em. Talk shit get hit.

>will you finally
you stole it
you own it
lithuania wants to blockage russia territory, they can go it their own selves
btw, how those recruiting numbers going for you?

Attached: TCFvanonlyR2.png (600x564, 311.01K)

The day you faggots get swallowed up by Mexicans the better. Arrogant boomer nigger.

Anyone got a picture of that tranny on a bike with the ball hanging out. I know it's photoshoped but it's funny

not after they blockaded the ruskies. fuck of european demonic leaders.

havent laughed this hard in 3 months have a (you) greatest eek ook

That's Marcelo, and he is a bro with a small peen

Britain can get fucked especially for creating Israel and all of Churchill's faggotry.

Attached: 1647438682179.png (1210x1000, 231.44K)

>Lithuania
What if we invade them?

Attached: 210-565682.jpg (1200x1649, 416.76K)

I'm not fighting in jew wars. Simple as.

big talk from londonistan
russians said if this kicks off, england is a primary target
they know City of London is behind whats happening

Is this dude just collecting a harem of shemales on a fuck tour of Brazil? Almost based.

She's pointing that fucking thing at his head with her prostate poker on the boom switch

That tranny split with its boyfriend because he thought that it wasn't a real women even tho he knew that it was a tranny and they had been in a long relationship but I guess even at some point you know that it will never be a real women and it becomes more apparent by time, then you begin to judge it which the tranny didn't like.

best pussy i ever had was lithuanian

Literally who? Not my heckin problemo

Attached: 1652427140346.jpg (720x480, 21.47K)

No and I hope they invade Poland next.

Putin won't invade Lithuania or any other NATO country, because he gains too little from this small irrelevant country and loses too much.

I think the best way to destroy Europe for Putin is to create a food shortage in Africa so billions of hungry niggers will invade Europe and destroy it from within.

European economy will surely collapse, social tension reaches a boiling point and Europe is basically fucked.

Pretty sure NATO can win without my help :) Im simply never going to conscript okay? HAHAHA! I know crazy :)

No.

Might attack the jews running the show though.
Oh wait, already done that by posting.

Attached: 2wytyh.jpg (666x500, 197.38K)

>Lithuania
>Europe

Lol. Lmao. Everything east of Germany is basically Mongolia.

Fun fact: there are three males in that picture

*clears throat* NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

The West already runs on massive debt, bro. That's the problem.

Neither of those Lithuanian women would give me the time of day. Lithuania has literally never done a thing for me or to me. Neither has Russia. Sometimes the weak defeat the strong, but usually, the strong conquer the weak. This is the way of things. Sorry Lithuania.

And everything west of Germany is Nigeria :)

we'll declare war on russia
russia can't even beat ukraine

>Lithuania
Lol. Poland is the furthest east I'd defend.

shoeonhead is a boy, idk about the other 2

Not my problem. We shall negociate a deal with Putin.

Russia could nuke Ottawa and I would cheer

sayuri hit the wall and now you are a fag for posting her

Attached: 1656715657594s.jpg (166x238, 4.39K)

i hope russia takes the entirety of europe

Fuck europe, they can't figure it out with a 99 percent homogenous population

We have way bigger things to worry about

>will you finally support military actions against them?
Against Lithuania? I probably will: they have been insufferable faggots.

of course we should join the russians in invading them

Maybe today, but in the past we build everything civilized. The east has always been steppe barbarians and bog niggers. Ironically the Russians are the only ones who have ever remotely come close to the achievements of Dante or Mozart and yet the rest of the East considers them to be thé barbarians. Lol.

Also there is no chance europe would do anything for white americans