What timelime you'd travel to?

one pick only.
my choice is - Yamnaya peoples uprise.

Attached: 1633529894407.jpg (616x960, 236.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Merry_England
clubcanary.com/tenerife-blog-guanches/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

One were Rome spreads civilization to Europe but kept Christianity. Sounds like a paradise.

The timeline where I have a fox gf.

Attached: 52829548_p0.png (700x600, 186.01K)

to see the gigachads muh ancestors who spread all over the world from the very place I live in now - the Volga-Don river area. to shake their hands and tell to never spare any NONE Yamnaya people they'll ever meet in the conquest, especially the darker ones, the more crook nosed ones.

Attached: yamnaya.jpg (1920x1080, 936.14K)

the one without aids

>One were Rome spreads civilization to Europe but kept Christianity.
So no different from this timeline?

The one that doesn't exist. Not being born is the best fate.

The timeline in which the Roman Empire never collapses, holding its borders intact until our age, eliminating the abrahamic religions whilst colonizing the new world and bringing civilization to the natives

Mind if I tag along?

>Travelling to the moset violent part of the timeline

Ishygddt

Also Yamnaya did not have an uprising. Proto Indo European mass invasions of half the planet came from the Corded Ware culture. Yamnaya entered the Danube and Carpathians but didn't go further, its Y DNA doesn't match up with Corded Ware Y DNA (Early Corded Ware had Bell Beaker R1b), and its steppe descendents the Catacomb culture got skull fucked by Corded Ware invaders. People are too focused on Yamnaya when the real homeland of Indo Europeans is Corded Chads

Attached: Dgyd.jpg (703x1203, 491.53K)

Celtiberos

Attached: ejercito-celtibero-768x639.png (768x639, 1017.99K)

Gotta go back to the best timeline, the one where the Gauls conquered the Italics and spread celtic culture worldwide.

Attached: gallic country.png (787x799, 351.92K)

Back to where I belong

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Merry_England

one where we conquered vienna and then rome and i want to be martyred after crushing 200 roman catho skulls and banging all their moms and sisters

Hop in brother, first stop is the taberna to celebrate

those milkers

Attached: 77316687-2FC9-4E6E-98B6-F3A32316C9B2.gif (674x384, 1.92M)

I'd travel to the future to meet my boyfriend V in a cute Cyberpunk gay world

Attached: Sips Jackie's cum.png (345x437, 264.29K)

>Proto Indo European mass invasions of half the planet came from the Corded Ware culture. Yamnaya entered the Danube and Carpathians but didn't go further
same gene-line. Yamnaya, Corded Ware, its classification WE give them nowadays, but it not depicts the true nature of the peoples. its continuous line of men, spreading the order all over the planet, call em what you want.

Attached: 1636393697411.png (1280x913, 1.65M)

building of the pyramids
that shit in history books doesn't add up yo

I'd go back to pre European expansion and live with the Guanches. I'm convinced it was heaven on earth.

clubcanary.com/tenerife-blog-guanches/
>Research indicates that the Guanches were very tall, typically between 175 and 188 cm, and that they had bright rosy skin with mainly blond hair and blue eyes. The fact that they lived outside most of the time and lived in caves made the Guanches physically very strong. The first inhabitants of the Canary Islands were seen as very brave, intelligent, dignified, friendly and modest. The Guanches particularly loved singing and dancing, and they enjoyed gambling and contests. However, they were also known for their warmth and their deep respect and love for their families.

Attached: At_Candelaria,_Tenerife_2022_118.jpg (1200x1800, 346.69K)

>2,000 years of brutal bronze age warfare
i mean i wouldn't but that sounds legit.
posting in berrypicker thread.