What do you think of Vincent James, and his show Red Elephants?

What do you think of Vincent James, and his show Red Elephants?

Attached: realvincentjames.jpg (320x320, 42.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/coQmtR-IKh0
odysee.com/@RyanDawson:6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Completely stopped paying attention to him when he was banned from YouTube. If it isn't on YouTube, it's too inconvenient for me to follow. Yes he deserves to die and I hope he burns in hell.

Another conservative larper who larps about politics while larping they have a successful “political show” and larping that anybody knows who they are

Good guy, however he is stuck to the AFF corpse. Meaning he is probably screwed. Also there is no hope for Catholic organization in a land full of Protestants.

Attached: 48F85874-1C48-4F90-891D-63DA9A63931D.jpg (738x500, 61.99K)

Good stuff.

>shill

I hope people realize that this bullshit is a tactic to prevent you from organizing behind strong voices.

He grew up on the street and used to suck dick for cigarettes and drugs. True story.

The true face of Any Forums as a cackling heeb ghetto kek tumbler always shows itself as soon as someone out of Nicky boys outfit is mentioned.

Attached: 1566643594883.jpg (479x601, 180.58K)

Kike flag.

Quit falling for controlled opp and look for the people they aren’t shoving in your face...the ones that tell the truth about ISRAEL.
youtu.be/coQmtR-IKh0

Attached: 6747e1863bf818c40324129eff9dec6a.jpg (235x183, 8.69K)

Nick says the truth about Israel all the time and was omni banned for it, but he is still memeing and taking the piss against them, so they will not go to extreme measures, like they do against autists with the rundown on everything, like Ryan Dawson.

odysee.com/@RyanDawson:6

I like him but christian politics isn't going to accomplish anything in America

Patrick Casey came forward prior to AFPAC #2 Honey Pot and revealed that little Nick Fuentes was under investigation by the FBI. That’s how everyone found out.

Vincent James had known this for weeks and said NOTHING. Vince is a Fed for sure.

>If it isn't on YouTube, it's too inconvenient for me to follow.
This is what Kikes want us to be like

Great content and one of the best videos you can watch about black crime and statistics

No one cares, you mentally ill spamming Jew shill

>strong voices.
Lol

Vince used to suck dick for cigarettes when he was 16. Great role model. KYS.

Russian shill who's wife is a shitskin Brazilian. Fuck this faggot manlet

I stopped watching his live streams because I didn't have time to tune in anymore. He's got the right attitude, but I'm disillusioned with our voting system so 'vote out the RINO's' doesn't appeal to me' anymore. Also, if I ran into him in CDA he'd probably make assumptions about me and bitch me out for being there. I don't think I could handle a Californian telling me what to do on the land my ancestors have been developing for generations.

He's a crypto-Nazi

>Vince used to suck dick for cigarettes when he was 16
Prove it

Ask him. He did a shown on his degenerate street life and broken home years ago retard. This isn’t news.

I just assume every memeflag is hiding an Israeli flag. It makes everything easier for me.

A faggot racemixing (wife is Peruvian) manlet (lol 5'6") who preaches anti-White hate by supporting the killing of White people in Ukraine by Bolshevik Asiatic mutts.

Attached: 1650564746734.jpg (1280x815, 120.33K)

Jew political, funding and voting data:

>Sewell
>145 IQ
Please follow his advice and feed your kids raw cows milk.

My kids only consume breastmilk. Nice try kike.

Attached: CivNatCucks.jpg (1280x1001, 122.45K)

Why does the racemixing manlet Vincent James suck Fuentes dick so much?

Attached: 1648932410383.jpg (1125x977, 626.26K)