The great reset will fail

The elite are just larping out the 4 Horsemen of the Apocalypse narrative.
>Pestilence
>War
>Famine
>Death
The first 2 horsemen were n0th1ng-bürger hoaxes so the last 2 will also be the same.

The Golden age is upon us.

Attached: 1646665686053.jpg (625x500, 74.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pPwFwiV7Jso
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

aids is the pestilence

I like your attitude, I hope you're right.
They really do seem a lot weaker than I initially thought.

They’re a joke.

>bargaining
Soon, acceptance.

t.

Attached: 1635599267134.jpg (678x676, 70.64K)

I don't think they're larping, they are just massively underestimating the difficulty.

Unfortunately, they will probably cause the collapse of most western nations in the process, but that could work out well in the long run any way

>>Pestilence
>>War
>>Famine

Attached: file.png (619x213, 19.13K)

They lack the will to power. Its like seeing a vegan lion- just sad.

they have no power over the actual great reset
youtu.be/pPwFwiV7Jso
nobody does. all they can do is consolidate their power, horde resources and try to survive. and thats exactly what theyre doing while they turn the dumbfuck masses against each other

Thanks Swedish user. Everyone is sofa king negative and the boot stomping on a human face crowd does seem to fuck us all the time but I think it is far from over. If we would stop fighting each other and fight them a bit more we would easily win.

Attached: 37456456.png (1198x960, 597.69K)

I support the Great Reset, only for Klaus Schwab, Justin Trudeau, Boris Johnson Xi xingPing and other dictators will eventually own nothing and they will be happy!

I can't believe how bad they are at it. I mean they have so many resources and they can barely rig an election. The only part of the plan that is working is destroying America but instead of getting desperate and begging for help the people are getting angry and demanding change.

snakes lose we won.

Nah im swiching to the elite side. Youre all irritating normies.

>elites never believed their propaganda
>only ride the energy of populism through millennia
>this is text book Germany before reich takeover
>but almost every western nation is being set that way
The trojan faction would be a global right wing government after a revolution of all their patsies they led. In a sense. Technically still nothing happened

Famine is yet to arrive in full force. It will not last for very long. It won't kill 95% of humans like the Georgia Guidestones predicted. Nobody cares about the climate agenda except the leftists and billionaires.

>The trojan faction would be a global right wing government after a revolution of all their patsies they led.
Doubt that many people will bait into that. Don't see how they'll make transhumanism and Israel worship appear as something positive and desirable in the eyes of the masses

They are strong in one way; their control over weak people. So ultimately all they can muster against us is a horde of orcs.

Their pawns are necessarily the dumbest part of humanity. They mess up. They miss things. They can barely perceive us. They are cowards. They don't understand how we are able to live without their system. The system tries to persecute us but all it can do is exclude us from things we're already avoiding.

Also checked

> What is the Great Reset
Organized destruction of global society to pave the way for a new system, a Green Technocracy ran by AI
> What do we see
The organized destruction of global society, smart cities being built, sentient AI in the news, fiat system switching to blockchain and tokenized data while CBDCs are poised to enter the fold at the top to control it all
I wish you were right but their plans are right on track.
> But DeSantis, Supreme Court, midterms…
All controlled entities. The true elite are neither Left nor Right, they are Satanists who use false dichotomies to corral the masses into two streams that will inevitably merge in the Great Rebuild

Only way to win is to escape into the boonies and create self-sustainable communities. And hope that you can survive off, stay off their radar so they won’t come for you.

Attached: 74FADC5A-642B-43ED-985E-46C36C3276C3.jpg (500x500, 91.91K)

A 'based and redpilled' young rabbi from israel will lead the exposure and defeat of the satanist pedo bankers, then we get muh luciferian utopia.

you couldn't even get the horsemen right.
it's conquest, not pestilence

They're retarded hand-clasping narcissists.
They come up with these comic book villian schemes thinking they're so fucking smart, but anyone simply paying attention can see through it.
Only complete ignorance of the masses simply trying to enjoy life has let them get this far.
The more ((they)) make life miserable, the harder they will fail.

Some interpretations say it's pestilence and it makes more sense since why would there be 2 horses relating to war? It could be both conquest and pestilence as far as we know.