Are the Jews winning because we've collectively strayed away from God?

Attached: 1657047203542.jpg (720x474, 100.28K)

You literally worship their god

Pretty much, people wanted to replace christian values with their own and whole west went to shit.

>serb post
>can't stop sucking russian cock
what's wrong with them? russians aren't christian. the russian orthodox church is nothing more than an extension of the kgb. russians are cousins to jews

Straying away from Jewsus is what they don't want.

Attached: 1653288441196.jpg (768x834, 290.85K)

Christians don't worship Satan, kikel.

(((They))) want nothing more than to have us follow anyone but Christ.

Find a new hobby, shill. Or if you're being serious, stop believing in sandnigger fairy tales.

Rex Christus est; Deus rex est!
Alleluia! Alleluia! Alleluia!

You do. Your god is the devil pretending to be the good guy.

Jesus was false prophet .

Kepp telling yourself that. God guides my feet and it feels pretty darn good.

I don't. Yahwew is the God of the White race.

I'm so drunk I forgot if I made this thread at all lol. I was so surprised to see it in the catalog.

Lol

Yes. God is great and men are nothing without him.

>God guides my feet and it feels pretty darn good.
Mine too. Ohhhh yea. Real good.

ISAIAH 55
6 Seek ye the LORD while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near.

7 Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the LORD, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.

8 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD.

9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

PSALM 103
8 The LORD is merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and plenteous in mercy.

9 He will not always chide: neither will he keep his anger for ever.

10 He hath not dealt with us after our sins; nor rewarded us according to our iniquities.

11 For as the heaven is high above the earth, so great is his mercy toward them that fear him.

12 As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us.

13 Like as a father pitieth his children, so the LORD pitieth them that fear him.

14 For he knoweth our frame; he remembereth that we are dust.

ROMANS 4
3 For what saith the scripture? Abraham believed God, and it was counted unto him for righteousness.

4 Now to him that worketh is the reward not reckoned of grace, but of debt.

5 But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.

6 Even as David also describeth the blessedness of the man, unto whom God imputeth righteousness without works,

7 Saying, Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered.

8 Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.

ROMANS 10
8 But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;

9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

>literally
No they dont. Its even worse. They literally worship a jew on a stick that theyve made into a graven image.

He really does if you believe. It's actually aw-inspiring. He builds a hedge around you against sin. Miracles are real. I hope you can experience God's love someday too!

We worship God who became man to die for our sins. It isn't a graven image if it is of God. Words matter.