Is Nick Fuentes working with feds?

Is Nick Fuentes working with feds?

Is he controlled opposition?

I feel like I can't trust anyone anymore. I've been a fan for years but meanwhile for the past month or so something just feels wrong.

If I was working for feds, I would just make him a controlled opposition puppet.

Attached: h.jpg (1200x675, 143.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cozy.tv/nick
youtu.be/coQmtR-IKh0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

All opposition to Nick Fuentes is either Jewish or a federal operation.

Attached: bang.jpg (1242x925, 175.27K)

> I’ve been a fan for years
Still spamming your shit here Nick?

No one cares about this irrelevant try hard astroturfed zoomer kike controlled OP who has multiple gay shill threads filled with fake comments from their chat script at all times. These kike parasites desperately want you to pay attention to shabbos and kike “e-celebs” while sliding the board and astroturfing kikes as your leaders. This is just one example of a shill op currently taking place.

The idea of nick being a fed never made any sense.

OK so let's say he's a fed, what next? He's taking my name from his subscriber list and sending it to the feds and then the feds are coming to my front door to arrest me or something?

Or no wait.... he must be doing propaganda for them. All that anti Ukraine and anti vax rhetoric he's pushing on his young impressionable audience is surely fed propaganda right?

Someone explain the Nick is a fed thing to me please and how it's supposed to work.

maybe he has aids

what, did the niggers yelling gay over and over not convince you that he was le bad? you must be a fed odin denier than. ill be sure to report you to greenblatt right away

He's a forced meme regardless.

I mean, maybe but Nick is also clearly a closeted faggot grifter so......

Agreed. Either way we should all try to figure him out better. Show is Mon-Fri evenings.
cozy.tv/nick

Nobody who names the Jew is a fed or controlled opposition. He has been banned from everything and had to build his own site just to stream to people. It's 100% trannies and kikes constantly slandering him and starting rumors.

Yes, Nick is a fed. He was from the beginning. Do you really think a top model UN and debate kid just escapes notice? You think he would then quit college of his own accord, without phat stacks extended to him? And then just as the Charlottesville fed op is executed he goes Alt-Right? And then feds Baked Alaska, Milo, and Andrew Anglin surround him?

The dude grooms a bunch of kids into being incels.

I am not a fed lol. If anything, I'm leaning more towards the idea he is working with the feds. Im here to ask a question. And I have to ask what you think I, the "kike controlled OP" gain from creating this post.

No he doesn't, tranny kike.

Attached: hands.jpg (268x128, 6.57K)

He came up from nothing we used to joke he was just a little kid in his dad's suit. If he's been compromised I doubt it's in any meaningful way because he names kikes and the political parties have exiled him so practically Guantanamo Bay. That being said I have never listened to his show outside of the memes but I met him in Charlottesville with Alsip and they seem like bad goys unlike the Breitbart Milo crew that I used to work for

Your pathetic lack of imagination doesn't clear Nick.

>Is Nick Fuentes working with feds?
how did he get all his seized money back and why did he not mention it until metokur grilled him on it?

he kicks people out of his organization for having a girlfriend...how is he not grooming incels?

No, he doesn't. Funny how nothing you tranny kikes ever say is actually true.

Ok but what would be the purpose of doing that? As this says

Quit posting these threads. Nobody cares about e-celeb faggots

What's he doing here

But how do we know this isn't all a fed plot to convince us he's "genuine"?

If you see someone plastered here over and over, you should be able to figure that out for yourself.
You won’t see Brendon O’Connell’s face here, for a reason.
youtu.be/coQmtR-IKh0

Attached: 12524612-D696-4608-BE13-AA304B4FBB14.jpg (5035x4766, 2.83M)

yall really had to hit me with the beetle-eating vid huh

Attached: 4FB4CDDB-3240-4022-9B23-B413E0CEDBCE.jpg (3673x6533, 3.09M)

Nick serves the jews in many ways. He misleads thousands of relatively independent thinking, politically interested Whites. He prevents them from forming families and pursuing status. He trains them to worship jews. He focuses them on federal politics instead of local. He promises big things year after year but never delivers anything, like Operation Trust.

Attached: DEA0AD75-B26F-4A11-88EB-E85105878E8C.jpg (1688x2048, 502.76K)