American healthcare

>American healthcare

Attached: American healthcare.jpg (460x613, 60.05K)

test

Passed.

>hospital discount

It costs a lot in other countries, too. Big daddy government foots the bill, though.

t. helfcare worker

>toss into the trash
your move, niggers.

Attached: spartacus giggle.webm (1280x720, 1.59M)

Yes, We don't go to the doctor for every little sniffle so when we do go we end up having to get like 6-7 surgeries back to back, it's not that we don't care about out health...it's that we're not giant faggots who need constant PTO while zero production gets done like you eurofags.

Yeah, it does fit the bill. Good. Ireland's system sucks too, but at least I don't go bankrupt because I dared to get a heart attack,

Government footing the bill is good, actually. We're taxed at similar levels, too.

>Yes, We don't go to the doctor for every little sniffle so when we do go we end up having to get like 6-7 surgeries back to back, it's not that we don't care about out health...it's that we're not giant faggots who need constant PTO while zero production gets done like you eurofags.

Attached: 1637187708362.png (1009x617, 71.33K)

Cope, I paid 100 bucks for 2 MRIs and a CT, fkin brain scans, and my insurance is literally as shit as it can get
I'm completely fine btw and I was sure I was just making super sure

I will sell you a hamburger for $100,000, but wait! If you buy today I will discount it by $999,950. You'll only have to pay $50 for a hamburger since I am feeling generous.

E v e r y
H o s p i t a l
E v e r

Ah yes, child birth is a bad thing, actually, and you should be a slave to your health insurance masters. Heart attacks are a choice, after all.

(plus tip)

I think "free" healthcare made people less careful with their health. They say they'll be taken care of anyway so why put effort in.

What do you think, user?

You don't have any money to go bankrupt with.

Well, no, because if that were true then America wouldn't be one of the most obese nations on Earth. Don't get me wrong, we're not slim Jims over here either, but obesity is a problem in all developed countries, including the US. US portion sizes for soft drinks are insane.

We make less on paper, but when you factor in health insurance, paid leave, legal sick pay, and exchange rates, it balances out to an extent. We make less money, sure, but we also don't have as much direct expenditures per citizen.

> obesity is a problem in all developed countries

Not in Japan. Faggot. Obesity is tied to germanic, anglo, latino and african genes. Fuck all you fat fucks

>Africans
>obesity
Are you joking? Africa can't even feed itself without aid from developed continents. The only reason Japanese people aren't fat is because they work 90 hours a week and their main meal of the day is rice and repressed anger.

Because the government spends your money for you. Some slaves choose servitude over freedom

That's more freedom, dude, what are you talking about? More time off work, less time worrying about the bills. Not worrying that if you go to the doctor with a cancerous mole you'll come out of it declaring bankruptcy...How is this freedom to you? I'm not anti-capitalism, but there's certainly a benefit to government programs.

Yeah, they are. This is the typical consumer here in the States.

Attached: 43uiYQKm.png (650x718, 724.78K)

IVs and pump based medication can be billed for service separate from the medications themselves every day they're in use. They set you up to take them daily, and the pharmacy charges for over $100 even if you aren't in the hospital. Everyone gets sick, every needs care, everyone wants the best quality of life for themselves and their loved ones and they exploit that in ways you really don't expect. Be jaded about, but please know every year has seen new and creative ways to make sure you owe thousands a month even if you're outside the hospital.