Dutch COPS open FIRE on defenseless, peaceful farmer protestors

>happening

COPS firing live rounds at peaceful protestors.

t.me/klokkenluiders

(whistleblower groupchat)

Attached: video_2022-07-05_23-16-55.webm (720x1280, 2.32M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BvBragt/status/1544424929097121793
politie.nl/nieuws/2022/juli/1/00-stelselherziening-1-juli-2022.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not my problem

Attached: photo_2022-07-05_23-23-31.jpg (720x1280, 94.45K)

Now make martyrs out of fallen ones and steamroll this authoritarian pice of shit goverment

buh highland and uhm ukraine and uhhh abortion?
vaccines kinda? or just BBC and Any Forums spam too

Post a link with sound that doesnt make me sign up for a gay jew infested website.

Leven en dood

protip, nobody is going to join your gay ass compromised (((telegram))) channel. if shit is actually going down, post real links or kys.

Cop waiving his dick around. Female cop prompts him to put in back in pants.,

Attached: video_2022-07-05_23-23-45.webm (352x640, 968.6K)

im just posting sauce ser

cool so the public can start lynching cops now.

That cop needs visited.
Make sure he can't cop anymore

Crazy how much power a fuckin gun gives you over people

Do you guys even have right to protest at this point ? Scratch that do you guys have any rights at this point ??

Goddamn what a shit hole

Cops have granted the power to not be prosecuted for manslaughter or murder anymore, since 1st of july.

That means they will only have to fill in the "did u do the right thing" question with YES and they are no longer prosecutable.

I hope that pig gets run over by a tractor

crazy how confident it makes you when you know everyone else is disarmed.

Go to the Russian embassy and request arms. You need to start shooting.

thinking about it seriously

I'm leaving a dood right now in my toilet

Did ghost of stalin possesed your parlament. they are setting up police state in netherlands from what I can see.

Pretty sure she whispered that there were someone filming him

Holy shit we're really living in a banana republic.

This is why you don't hand in shit, so you can shoot back when needed.

we are so fucked. Time to swap to the poisoning strategy

twitter.com/BvBragt/status/1544424929097121793

maybe its the uniform that lets you fire it without automatically spending 25 with niggers up your asshole

what does Russia have to do with this

Honestly pay them a visit dude. You need to be brave. Worst case they say no and if you're ever questioned about it just say you were inquiring about visa requirements for next holiday.

If shit gets heavy I'll fly over to train/advise/assist

t. former govt goon

They would arm you?

i love it how absolutely brutal and ruthless this kikeoid degenerate government is behind the soclib farce and hypocritical theater about human rights.
also don't forget this corrupt ZOG shithole is still the #1 distributor of illegal drugs in europe.

Why bother protesting if you're just going to let the government fuck you?
You think anyone cares about faggots that won't fight for what they believe in?

If I was FSR I would consider taking it on as a clandestine op to fuck with the TKX8W Dutch govt and create unrest in western countries to distract and draw assets away from Ukraine.

>people joke about how americans will sit on their butts and take it
>not a single farmer will stand up to the government trying to destroy their livelyhoods
>the protests will never go beyond peaceful, and will just be shut down, labeled as terrorist actions

Remember that you have no right to make fun of americans unless you are already in the process of dethroning globohomo from your government.

yeah
fight back atleast a little bit jesus christ

Russia has already promised, "support" for a secessionist Texas, which has a lot of implied implications, especially with how far our "support" of the maidan government has gone.

White people be like
>protesting changes somethi-ACK *gunshots*

Im probably gonna do it. In any case, shit is about to get a lot worse.

I've prepared well. But could use a good wingman for departure!.

drop me a throwaway email and I'll reach out, can give you advice or answer Qs.

styx hexenfsaggot is a cuck and wont stand up for them either he is to scared what a faggot him and his dual citizen trator shit fuck the dutch they need to kill their police and politicians like america does they are evil criminals that need to be culled.

Attached: brave_SFoYjTUjat.png (648x705, 824.18K)

How much infrastructure did you block in protest? Oh, you did nothing at all? Shut up nigger.

Hallo gloeineger. Ik kan je wingman zijn voor 20 miljoen euro en een gf toegewezen door de overheid.

Trigger discipline...

[email protected]

cheers bud

>Cops have granted the power to not be prosecuted for manslaughter or murder anymore, since 1st of july.
What the fuck.....

This is what happens when your national governing body is filled with either women, fags, or jews

Pay russian embassy to beat the shit out of the cop? How do you imagine it?

if this were minecraft I'd find the village his children live in and make the local golem very angry

these motherfuckers. they are being encouraged to do this shit from above, because they want a war.

People doxxed the pig in the groupchat.
Can we do something to ensure something like this doesn't happen so much frequently ? We could save both cops and protestors lifes...

>Punish one to punish 100's

Attached: photo_2022-07-05_23-40-32.jpg (826x1280, 106.12K)

>Muslims blowing up the place = please stop

>Whitey in a tractor = pew pew pew

I really hope those farmers put their fertilizer to good use

just remember to back the blue guize, they're out there fighting for us ok

Pizza time for the pig.

Translated from Dutch:

The new legislation and regulations take greater account of the special task of the police. Police officers are rightly expected to intervene and put an end to an imminent, dangerous situation. Sometimes an officer has to use force to do his job. Until today, the police officer could be suspected of, for example, manslaughter or aggravated assault when exercising his powers of violence. With the arrival of this revision, the public prosecutor in such a situation will consider whether the police officer has complied with the instructions regarding the use of force. If this is not the case, the officer will be prosecuted for the new offence: violating the violence instruction, instead of manslaughter or assault. The latter is still possible in case of excesses.

Chief of Police Henk van Essen: 'Today an important milestone has been reached for all colleagues. My predecessor Gerard Bouman initiated a review of the criminal law position of police officers who are forced to use force. The new law and rules are specifically aimed at the task and competence of the police officer. From my role as employer I am satisfied with this result. I assume that all colleagues who do their work on the street and use violence when the situation calls for it, feel supported by this change.'

Source: politie.nl/nieuws/2022/juli/1/00-stelselherziening-1-juli-2022.html

Attached: agent-boeit-verdachte.jpg (800x450, 58.43K)

You can make it clear to them one way or another that their get out of jail card isn't worth anything.

Food is a serious issue, life and death tier shit.
Holding up signs and whining like a bitch than getting chased away by fat faggot cops is embarrassing.

You'll be arrested for that and probably sentenced too.