What are they talking about in your local gun store?

Attached: 7398127931823.png (580x359, 111.71K)

I don't go outside or own guns so I don't care.

Mine is also the local hardware store. It's just a bunch of boomers complaining about prices, fishing/hunting, and boats.
The shop cat hangs out there, so I go there to pet the cat while pretending to look for ammo.

Not your problem

The gays

isn't eavesdropping on federal agents some sort of crime?

>I don't go outside or own guns so I don't care.
based

>forgot the guns or weapons of any kind
...how was jan 6 an 'insurrection attempt' exactly?

defending their families from aids

what happened on jan 6th? all i saw were a bunch of glowies.

You know what Fudds in stores are talking about? Hunting. There's an occasional political talk but it doesn't seem to go much further than Fuck Biden/Fuck gas prices because of Biden.

>Ryan Bussy
I know what his job will be in the boog.

>jan 6
You mean when a bunch of rightwing larpers put their guns right down and march like lemmings alongside some feds into the capitol with no weapons or plan and the media calls it an inssurection?

>go to pic up transfer
>browns pointing rifles at each other
>Indian guy pulls out ccw why employee was doing my background check
>retarded genxer deciding which $1k+ AR he's going to buy

Damn

Because they intentionally tried to stop a democratically elected official from taking office. It's insurrection by definition.

how much they hate their stupid bitch wives, probably.

>talking to people at the gun store
>wanting to talk to fudds
What?

Nobody by CN-watching cum-eaters could believe that rightwing americans, the most heavily armed civilians in the world, staged an insurrection attempt with no weapons.

guns probably

Wasn't America founded on revolutionary violence? I thought the whole point of America was to allow their citizens to choose to hold violent revolutions whenever they wanted.

Something is not adding up.

>democratically elected official from taking office
is this a comedy routine?

Attached: 1492631497526-stoned-dog.jpg (1815x1021, 430.37K)

Does that make any protests over an election result an insurrection then?

did they really try though?
seems like the just posed for photos and took some crap
it's like slipping a cashier or bank teller a note telling them to give you money but then just hanging out and not taking any money
seems like the were just there and not really attempting anything like insurrection

So they're talking about minor trespassing and taking selfies in local gun shops? Scary.

I'm not a boomer so I buy my guns online

Honestly can't relate to most of the people in this thread, random guys at my local shooting stores talk about stuff that would be considered "insurrection" by a twitter denizen pretty often.
Of course, it never fits the definition of an actual threat in real life. Bet these people would lose their shit when they federal agents have "Come and take it" gear too.

what does it mean if more people think the election was fraudulent than voted?

the whole thing is now "muh insurrection" but never on what motivated these people to insurrect.

I was just in a gun store and a sporting goods store last week; didn't hear anything like this. All we talked about was guns and that's it...who would've thought.

Attached: 1656695068659.png (1200x901, 1.35M)

NOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT INSURRECTIONARINOOOO

Attached: 1pbtid_bt.png (1000x1000, 131.79K)

>what does it mean if more people think the election was fraudulent than voted?
what does it mean of those people do nothing about it?

Yard work and baseball, no joke

I was actually in a gun store today. Damn, I hate paying so much for cheap range ammo. The people inside were having a discussion about their kids and good school districts. How right wing of them.

This faggot doesn't look like he's ever stepped foot in a gun store in his life.

They did. It was called an insurrection and they were arrested for it.

I wish it was serious and not just some disgruntled boomers him-hawing

Is that why literally none of them have been found guilty of insurrection?

Outside
>Africa is outside somewhere out there, and...

Attached: 1641589139585.jpg (483x643, 104.18K)

Sure they did, look at the dozens of politicians they executed.

this man is completely full of shit

Do you happen to live in NEPA?

It's because Jan 6 was handled the way it was. They have taken off their mask.

There wasn't a single gun used by the "insurrectionists".

Oh you mean a grandma walking around taking selfies? I don't know if I would say that counts as doing something

January 6th was a big nothing.Clean up all this nog crime and crazy leftists rampaging across the country instead of chasing an agenda and worrying about trump and trump supporters.Biden is directly ruining this country along with tbe rest of the dems with their insanity and wreckless decisions with the economy and politics...

Nobody is talking politics in a gun store.

the same way as in that guy from Kentucky who shot 3 cops were they it saying he "ambushed" them.
fucking redneck commie pussies

it was just a test run, so they can go to jail and try again in 10 years

Based. I go to the dog and cat shelter to pet the kitties and be nice to the absolute killing machines in there. Poor dogs just want a friend and to do their duty

Sounds like a nonviolent protest desu

esl? or just retarded?

I was out northeast of Scranton a few years ago and saw the coolest gun shop. Didn't make the stop in but definitely will the when I'm in the area again in a month or so.

That's been my experience too.

Haha great thread, ok so tell me when is the next one going to happen? I'm all ears. Two weeks? Four weeks? What's the plan? Where do I go to read this plan? Haha mudkips.

gonna be lot of technical chatter, amazement, debates and all other shit related to calibers, machinery, optics. i mean you know the shit. gun store is a real art gallery.

First off, July 7th 2022? Come on man
Secondly, you think some liberal faggot went into a gun store. Or at least went into one without pissing their pants and being triggered beyond be;ief? lol

>I HATE THOSE FUCKING DEER!
>DEATH TO BIRDS!
>HEY WANNA BUY SOME MINI SHELLS?
>IS THIS RECIEVER LEGAL?
>HOW ABOUT THEM AMMO PRICES EVER GOING DOWN HAHA!
>BIRD SHOT IS GOOD FOR HOME DEFENSE.
>HERE, HAVE A STICKER
>*faint, practically see-through linen made in china MAGA flag and bought from amazon slowly flowing as its pinned to the ceiling*
>YOU GOTTA GET ONE OF THESE M&P SHIELDS WHILE YOU CAN, THEY'RE FLYING OFF THE SHELVES

Attached: 1656851085801.jpg (1100x1300, 613.08K)

how can you have elections without votes? and how do you have votes without counting them? and I DIDNT KNOW A MACHINE COULD DO AN ELECTION/COUNT VOTES.

Attached: 1628525278470.jpg (680x636, 122.57K)

As if this faggot has been anywhere near, let alone inside a gun shop.

This retarded fictional tweet implies he's standing around with the good ol' boys chatting up the 2nd War of Independence, or he's just pulling it out of his ass.

Attached: faggot yell.jpg (665x718, 51.59K)

I did go to a gunstore today and I heard nothing except for the ancient owner asking me if I was looking for something specific.

did you read what i said nigger? i just quoted what they said about that event from Kentucky, they called 3 of them being shot, an ambush. in the same way they called that one thing insurrection, they called this an ambush. pretending to be gigantic pussies rulling over a bunch of other gigantic fucking pussies.
got that pussy?

My cock

>He's never been in one but he's got the scoop for his fellow lefties

Will you have sex with him now, abortion ladies?

Ahh ok, you just described my local gun/hardware store to a T lol. I'm a little north of Scranton out in the boonies.

or at work
or at the grocery store
or at family gatherings
or at a restaurant
there is more hatred for kikes than they could even imagine

>gun store
lol.

The same "chatter" he's concerned about is happening in federal offices, on military bases, in universities, in blue state townships, and school parent teacher conferences.
Its not just boomers.
This shit is legitimately over, and it will happen like a whirlwind with zero fighting. The popular support for social left policies is all made up. This is an insane dam that is about to burst, and I'm honestly impressed that so few people were able to fake this much consent.

I was in a gun store recently picking up some overpriced 77gr 5.56, and all the TV's were on fox news, with relatively young people talking about current ongoings. This is in Connecticut.

You should have a talk with your mother about all the nigger penis she's been sucking. By some accounts she's been sucking off 2 or 3 a day on average and sometimes as many as 5 or 6

Attached: 286035382_799765027675181_2996954043756580545_n.jpg (480x600, 49.52K)

Checked- and they’re slagging the SIG 320 these days now.

The day after Uvalde happened, I went to my local gun shop to pick up a pistol (I had already been planning to for a few weeks). Overhear this monstrously fat man bitching about how he can’t take it anymore, they’re going to ban guns! He was there to buy “everything I can” before they take away the guns. Also “they’re so afraid of kids getting killed but they don’t care about abortion!”. Went on to complain some more and claimed he and his wife are going to flee to Alaska. Meanwhile the shop owner nodded his head along awkwardly and didn’t say anything. I snapped this picture to send to my husband.

Attached: DAEE1C59-A11D-40FC-8CBF-98BE0B09BEFE.jpg (1170x2171, 1.15M)

Because they didn't, Antifa broke into the Capitol and stopped the process after Gosar and Cruz objected the 2020 vote certification, Only retards and shills think January 6th was perpetrated by Trump supporters.

Based. My retirement dream job is to open a small downstairs bodega in a non joggorized area where i can let my cat wander around the shop and keep my dog behind the desk.

Attached: images (23).jpg (170x297, 14.6K)

Why is that guy standing in a gun store?
Are we meant to believe him?

Attached: 1656120488766.jpg (575x380, 64.35K)

>be standing inside gun store
>see obvious faggot leftist come in
>loudly say “Damn I sure can’t wait to use my guns to do ”
>see faggot get pale and speedwalk out to his car, and start typing on his phone
>everyone in the store laughs and goes back to discussing mundane bullshit like what we threw in the smoker for the 4th

>Tommy Gun Warehouse

Is what it was. Ever been there Scranton user?

That's a good call I really should go buy some more ammo

Nothing, you buy your shit and leave, this guy's a lying fag who's never even been to a gun store

Attached: Screenshot_20220705-174714.png (1080x909, 190.82K)

If January 6th was so good where is January 7th?

This. My hardware store guy has a seriously impressive collection.

be leftist fag. expect ppl to toletate your shit

If Jan6 6 happened again, literally nothing would change except a fat security guard would murder another patriot. What’s with these faggots that think Jan 6 was a big deal?

Attached: IMG_1638.png (750x621, 653.83K)

Fudds being fudds. It's the lads over at a bonfire where we talk about shooting feds