150 Male Migrants in Tiny Kinnegad

twitter.com/orlaredchan/status/1544323347248463873

I had my confirmation meal in that hotel. I live near here. Shit's getting too close for comfort.

Traitorous Irish Govt dumps 150 rapfugees into rural Ireland. At least one girl has been attacked. Locals were uninformed of the decision. Now Irish pigs are protecting the hotel because the locals are ready to lynch the fuckers.

What do I do here?

Attached: FW6Jep1WAAAqhB3.jpg (1080x810, 193.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/search?q=Kinnegad&src=recent_search_click
twitter.com/PetronillaHusb1/status/1542584099554168832
twitter.com/Lilybu11/status/1544394403363561476
twitter.com/soundmigration/status/1544433863878901761/photo/1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>What do I do here?
Vote harder.

Lynch the cops

Aren't the Irish good at car bombings?

You know what to do.

Also immigration is directly incompatible with nationalism.

You convince the police to join your cause.

Bend the knee for the BBC

>I had my confirmation meal in that hotel.
Maybe it's time to question the Catholic church and their intentions.

This You only have a short time window to do this or else your town is fucking done.

> wahhhh people with better food than me are moving to my town!!

What do micks even eat besides Lucky Charms and potatoes?

Attached: opr_hmngbrd_1182949861.png (365x340, 160.07K)

If the community does nothing, they’ll bring in more. They might do it no matter what but they could also decide it’s too much trouble.

More.on this?

What is their ethnicity (Muslim or African i know)?
Any testimonies or videos

Your ma's fat arse. Pity we didn't have it when we ran out of spuds. We'd have struggled to find room for the excess population

twitter.com/search?q=Kinnegad&src=recent_search_click

Look through this. Seems they are mainly Syrian and Africans. Apparently, they were moved from a hotel in Dublin because they were fighting with Ukrainian refugees

twitter.com/PetronillaHusb1/status/1542584099554168832

Show flag you cowardly faggot.

and it's beautiful

twitter.com/Lilybu11/status/1544394403363561476

More info

Wonder how much the owner of the hotel, who is conveniently on holidays got paid to put them up

There's a nigger-faggot here taking screenshots and crying to lefty twitter about how mean Any Forums is being to the poor rapefugees.

Get fucked Malone, ya cunt

twitter.com/soundmigration/status/1544433863878901761/photo/1

More than likely he was given a tidy sum. Enough to make the backlash from the locals worth it.

by setting their family homes on fire. its a rural town. also find the jews with MEZUZAHS at their front doors.

Attached: KAMALAHARRISMezuzah.jpg (1267x1899, 378.57K)

>confirmation

Attached: 1639768894944.jpg (650x892, 20.2K)

Attached: 1613694324476.jpg (633x686, 87.04K)

This has a very high chance of happening all over Britain and Ireland including physical removal of all other civil servant types.
The nonce left do not have the numbers to physically get violent and enforce their agenda properly.

Coming from a country that's the source of world niggerdom, that's not really in insult

Most Irish are globohomo loving retards that welcome niggers and fag shit. To think I have around 1/4 Irish ancestry, what a fucking disaster.

That might explain why you Canadians are such nigger-loving faggots

spbp

Anglo scum would get rolled over by the pakis and niggers in no time. They are much more youthful and masculine from not having grown up exposed to estrogens in the water etc

I am based, it would just be better to be 1/4 Chechen or something rather than Irish.

Came here to post this. They're nothing more than the enforcers of that traitorous government you mentioned. Always remember that they wouldn't hesitate for even a second to beat your brains out in order to protect some shitskin rapist.

ZOGbots sold their soul

>What do I do here?
Defend your nation from invaders

I'm sure if you just post about it some more, someone else will take care of it.

Kek at the seethe of this shitstain europoor

so you looked at us and thought to yourself
>that would be a grand idea
lolololol

Attached: nonces.jpg (625x352, 45.01K)

we already know the solution, its been done before

Attached: 1551224058969.jpg (2736x1539, 567.47K)

print this out and stick it up around town

Attached: mick right 4.jpg (817x410, 74.24K)

You're not based. Your Canadian; all the faggotry of a yank and none of the guns

You know what to do, just make it count.

Attached: Listened.jpg (965x807, 140.62K)

>because the locals are ready to lynch the fuckers.
>What do I do here?
better organisation and strategies.
you are definitely more than the henchmen

don't know about Ireland but in france they were just confiscating holtes from the owners and if the resisted they were arrested

I honestly do not understand why scores of you guys over there all sound so trapped and hopeless, you far outnumber the pathetic cops and council politicians in the smaller rural areas, it only takes a few confrontational encounters to set them straight
The window is closing however before its too far gone

This. And Jews too.

We had no choice in the matter. You lads have the reign of the world. And instead of using it to be a great empire, you chose to be nigger faggots.

>Wonder how much the owner of the hotel, who is conveniently on holidays got paid to put them up

A nice payday, probably with tied to government ministers, and all at the taxpayers expense.

This, it will be too late after a while its still folksy and community driven over there for them