Why are they the only ones willing to be direct

niggers are low iq retards, but they at least call out the bullshit for what it is.
Grammy-winning singer-songwriter Macy Gray has drawn criticism for her remarks about the trans community.
She said. "I will say this and everybody's going to hate me, but, as a woman, just because you go change your parts, doesn't make you a woman. Sorry." She continued: "If you want me to call you a her, I will, because that's what you want, but that doesn't make you a woman just because I call you a her and just because you got a surgery." Gray said her views stemmed from personal experience with gender and the "completely unique experience" of growing up as a young woman, which she feels must be lived in order to attain womanhood. "Surgery or finding yourself doesn't change that. Being a little girl is a whole epic book, you know? And you can't have that just because you want to be a woman," she told Morgan, later saying that she "doesn't think you should be labeled transphobic just because you don't agree."

Attached: Screenshot.png (900x726, 631.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=jhHIOLgGR5c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

because white americans are unironically pussies and slaves to the system

She was popular before all this shit took off and doesn't have to play a long because she'll be rich forever no matter what she says.

looks like her head is bandaged from a massive lobotomy procedure.

based black lady, keeping it simple and real

they have aids

BASED BLACK WOMAN!
I HECKIN LOVE NIGGERS AND JEWS NOW

Attached: 1540234445636.jpg (416x351, 39.3K)

baysed black man whats QI worth for if you only use it to be KEKS and think of new ways to fucking SUCK JEWISH DICK lmao the absolute state

TRY TO SAY "I'M A WOMAN" AND CHOKE
TRY TO CHOP AWAY BUT YOU STUMBLE
THOUGH YOU TRY TO HIDE IT; IT'S CLEAR
YOU WILL NEVER BE A WOMAN, MY DEAR

Is she the "my milkshake" artist?

Low IQ people can only comprehend what their senses tell them directly. You can't bullshit them, but you can't explain anything abstract to them either.
High IQ people live in a well maintained stack of nested abstractions. Contradictory abstractions are jarring, like a dirty sock in the middle of the floor.
Middling IQ people can deal with abstractions, but don't care about contradictions. If you are high IQ and evil you can get them to believe anything you want.
IIRC there was a thread a long time ago where Any Forums took an IQ test. When anons plotted the data it formed an inverted normal distribution, with almost no average IQ people. I had a screenshot of it somewhere, but can't find it right now.

>and you cant have that

Iej

kek no.

Yeah, it's the same as JK Rowling. They made their money, they don't give a shit about getting cancelled by twitter fags

Basically.

Fuck off schlomo

They are the only ones you are ALLOWED to see.

FUCK THIS NIGGER TRANS WOMEN ARE THE REAL WOMEN

TRANS KIDS LIVES MATTER

m.youtube.com/watch?v=jhHIOLgGR5c

Attached: 394B9769-251F-4BD8-AD87-C106E3E6220A.jpg (1242x931, 98.63K)

Attached: NIGNOSEFAG.png (1242x931, 1.28M)

THAT'S A MAN, BABY! YEAH!!

Why do you give a flying fuck what she has to say, if she said anything even remotely offensive to your beliefs you'd be chimping out and calling her a typical dumb nigger controlled by jews.