At what point does a democracy become a dictatorship?

Freedom of speech is getting more and more limited. After a certain point, it will be illegal to redpill normies and thus the left will win every election after that. Wouldnt this technically be a dictatorship?

youtu.be/EcSGpp5zz0I

Attached: Rogue Scientist_S.png (813x1008, 867.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hypebrother.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

hiding your face like that dehumanizes you to the people who might potentially shoot at you

Society itself is inherently tyrannical. Locke speaks about this at length. A main function of government is to check to tyranny of the mob by defending individual rights and due process.

democracy is how you end up with aids lad

there are bigger problems than glowies in sweden (with regards to getting shot)

we have no guns anyway

For starters, America is quite literally not a Democracy, it's a democratically elected Republican.

I would say when you can no longer have freedom of association, and which is something Americans haven't been able to do since after Jim Crow.

Republic"
Damn auto fill

Depends on the face

today it feels like the government does the oposit of protecting people from the mob.

Hasnt the jews or the amish found a workaround and only associate with themselves?

Attached: 1656847856847.jpg (750x755, 88.03K)

Id say we are already half way there. It could be reversed if people realised the importance of free speech, else it will just devolve more and more into a banana republic

Attached: Cuck with bulls.jpg (250x200, 16.81K)

Anyone could theoretically become Amish, I've seen a black Amish, but Jewish is a multifaceted thing. You could theoretically create a system that filters people out of something, but if you're not clever about it you'll fined or arrested, and there are laws that stop corporations and all that from doing the same.

Dunno, but where can I get a sweet mask like this from?

And they will probably not allow huwites to do such a thing. You probably have to be some sort of minority in order for the government to look the other way.

But one thing i was thinking about. Assuming that the democrats are the KKK and Nazie eugenicists that have just re-branded themselves. Maybe the racial tensions that they are trying to create are a 4 d chess move in order to make minorites want to segregate from huwites?

hypebrother.com/

But you cant see shit in it. It absorbs maybe 90% of the light

>muh elections
what a retard

Do you think it works better in Russia?

Attached: 1653581652791.png (960x720, 1.24M)

Switzerlands direct democracy is a better model

Attached: 1656211364028.jpg (480x480, 30.65K)

>no u
wait, are you an actual, medical retard? I'm sorry if that's the case, I was only using it as a figure of speech

some people think dictatorships are better than elections. Are you one of them?

> el democracy
> le free speech
> muh censorship
is this 2016? are you new here or have you not learned anything in the last 6 years?

democracy is not a governing system
its a smokescreen for oligarchy you absolute cretin

>At what point
IMMEDIATELY.

Sure, but the elections can nudge the taxes and the laws a little bit to keep the masses happy.

Then maybe the government need a dose of the second amendment. The government is a bunch of people. People can be good or bad.

it is done regardless of elections anyway, it's a state's basic need. Except of course you should replace "happy" with "distracted". Nobody cares if you're happy or upset, as long as you're upset with a decoy.

Man, these sci fi helmets are so dumb.

Attached: covergn.jpg (1200x675, 522.93K)