My Friend Has Nigger Fatigue /thread 2

353 KB PNG
So my friend finally OD' on the amount of Nigger shit that is being force fed to the masses. He used to listen to Rap and I couldn't fucking stand it(now he's listening to rock and roll again). Recently he said the word Nigger and I busted out laughing!! I've even notice some co workers who were "woke" just completely trashing Niggers and Nigger culture. The Fatigue has set in boys. Anyone who didn't like them before hate them to death now and those who shilled for the Niggers are starting to turn! Does anyone else have similar experiences? I know I'm not the only one I don't even see wiggers anymore. Every white guy I come across is based as fuck or in the transition stages after they got their Nigger Fatigue. Like it just goes to show shove enough Niggers in peoples faces they will end up despising them lol. And before any of you fucking Glowies mention BBC I've done a census nobody likes that shit. I've even recently witnessed my female co workers turning down Nigs left and right because Niggers actually buy into that shit and then cry racism when they get denied. At which point I've seen girls literally say it's preference and maybe if you were more like him (ME) and less a fucking bum lmao!!! The culture was a reverse Psy-Op it was a trap anyone else seeing people turn? The amount of Racism in public now is hilarious. Did the Niggers really think the kike was going to let them run this shit! It's the 80s all over again lmao

Attached: 42351B38-E7C1-4DC1-AFC8-9C9AA6822869.jpg (640x320, 34.87K)

No brother. This is no nigger fatigue. That one is still kept concealed, if thinly. Once one has no more strength left to hide it, and you start involuntarily sounding like Johnny Rebel, thats nigger exhaustion. We've reached nigger exhaustion and just cant anymore.

A data point I can add to this is the top 50 charts (spotify at least) are no longer filled with nigger rap. Maybe only 1 or 2 songs in the top 20.

Nigger exhaustion I like that lol

Attached: 42A0046D-2623-4F70-B682-C8FEFD987A8B.png (640x573, 737.3K)

Very good signs indeed!! I think TV will be next due to the amount of ratings dropping. What were they thinking? Middle aged White House wives wanted to watch niggers twerk all day lmao

Attached: 2AACFDA4-D63B-42B6-B2D5-3A65C9C2AB83.png (949x941, 1.04M)

That pic happened in Pittsburgh and I used this event as an example to redpill boomers that this is their future if they don't gain any racial awareness.

Boomer, Zoomers everyone is turning... Zoomers say the word Nigger straight up in public they don't give a shit. Now most are degenerate trash but a lot do understand the problems of Nigger culture and Niggers in general. I mean they've witnessed their family units affected by this Nigger shit did Niggers really think they were going to run this show forever

Attached: 2BC0E407-F7A0-4010-A8BC-4C3877BADD73.jpg (640x784, 74.46K)

Niggers will go down as the biggest clowns in history. They are used as a bio weapon that shadow governments dump into their advasaries population to destabilize and demoralize.

>So my friend finally OD' on the amount of Nigger shit that is being force fed to the masses.
He was never in it to begin with.

Attached: gettyimages-1183884104-612x612.jpg (438x612, 38.92K)

Had a nigger in my store trying to steal shit before we were opened(don’t know how he got in) in no time there was another 12 guys mostly white and a few Mexicans chasing this motherfucker half a block away. I chuckle thinking we must’ve looked like a fucking lynch mob. “I ain’t steal shit” “y’all racist”

Like I've said I've even noticed woke people turning do you read or just come here to shit post you know the Niggers days are numbered no society can last with this menace running a muck eventually a decade of being based will come in like the 80s after the 70s to help clean up the mess for a while or the entire nation will turn on the Niggers

Attached: FB9ECEEA-65A7-4D02-93A7-A76C44FD95BF.png (902x558, 739.09K)

That's fucking great and yes it's no surprise Latinos are turning on Niggers too fucking classic

Attached: 1992EB13-1756-4DB6-8E0A-BB9C7FB3029D.png (1024x679, 1.01M)

Don't give me hope son.

All it is going to take for someone major to publicly and openly say they are done pandering to niggers and everyone will agree.

>do you read or just come here to shit post you know the Niggers days are numbered
The world's gettin' blacker, homie.

Attached: Stream-Ty-Dolla-Signs-Star-Studded-New-Album-Featuring-Ty-Dolla-Sign.jpg (900x900, 28.79K)

>A data point I can add to this is the top 50 charts (spotify at least) are no longer filled with nigger rap.

It is still filled with nigger garbage right?

Yeah that tends to make people angry....
This has a boiling point and it's not everyone twerking celebrating nigger scum

Attached: 96BADAEB-60EE-4E4D-8B90-96C5CEE4DC1C.jpg (648x365, 58.14K)

>Yeah that tends to make people angry....
Please. They get angry at whatever the teevee, corporations, and political entities tell them.

Attached: fd97024c-9bff-4dae-8169-fb85fa3751c3.jpg (600x459, 50.21K)

this is why i refuse to eat outside...i at least want a few panes of glass protecting me from a random chimpout

you are mad white racist we will take the street BLM

Help me frens I really am suffering from severe nigger induced fatigue

American niggers have no culture.
None.
The democrats thoroughly destroyed them and Johnson knew it.
Its two choices for a nigger. Assimilate into society and play by the rules.
Go to prison for not following rules.
Its not fucking difficult.

Pretty much most other advanced cultures figured this shit out.

We are in the financial collapse. Nothing we can do to stop it.
How long will it take to fully collapse? Shit, their gonna grind us down for years.
Get some defensive tools now if you haven't already.
Niggers are going to be the first wave into suburbia.

>American niggers have no culture.
>None.
Should I post the "america is centered around niggers" copyapasta? We the culture now.

Attached: ty-dolla-sign-iamsu-304x304.jpg (304x304, 17.42K)

my friend is "educated" but never sees niggers in action.
He has no clue. I've watched him become 'woke'

Hit the streets lol you only kiss off more Normies

Yeah but when Niggers actually come in contact with Normies now it's different nobody likes you face it... "woke" people used you as a fad they thought your people would bring them in and they are starting to regret it lmao

You need to red pill him... invite him out to lunch but don't tell him your taking him to the hood... actually put his life in danger and watch him flip the fuck out like where are we going?? I did this to my buddy who liked rap music and he was never the same after that... I made him eat chicken in a shitty shack with bullet proof glass lmao obviously I was packing the whole time but he was shitting his pants and I was just eating chicken like a beast when he said can we please go... I stared at him and said this is why your fake as fuck... from then on he started to turn