Real men watch Berserk and DC animated stuff up until recently. They read Watchmen and Sandman and that’s it...

Real men watch Berserk and DC animated stuff up until recently. They read Watchmen and Sandman and that’s it. They play Nintendo, Capcom, Rockstar and Fromsoft games and that’s it. I’ve been a man my entire life and everything except these things sucks or will suck pretty soon. Do these things only and you won’t become trans

Attached: 111.jpg (335x340, 22.78K)

griffith is trans

Berserk is gay as fuck.

checked op, these mostly align with my tastes.

if faggotry was an energy source, flying cars could be a reality if we bolted some wings on a tacoma, and bolted you backwards onto the place where the props/turbines would go. prepare to get jak'd commie niggers

>real men
>cartoons
>video games

Attached: 0d2.jpg (499x500, 20.72K)

Sandman was written by a literal cuck, there's even troon propaganda in the comics lol

>Neil Gayman is gay
you're fucking lying user

real men do not play video games or watch cartoons but rather focus on reality and worship God

berserk got raped in the bum by a girly boy

Based. This is my comment in another thread. I thought it was very good bait but got no (you)s. Thank you kind stranger

>They play Nintendo, Capcom, Rockstar and Fromsoft games and that’s it
Not mentioning Midway Games, why are you such a faggot, OP ?

Attached: The_Suffering_-_Ties_That_Bind_Coverart.jpg (256x328, 22.7K)

Bethesda games are alright if you don't mind the bugs

Real men watch Mahoromatic.

Attached: Andou.Mahoro.full.523918.jpg (2108x2394, 1.45M)

Girly boy got fucked himself for raising enough money to build an army.

what's the difference between playing a devotional videogame and saying a prayer?

lmfaooo good bait user

A fundamental one.
That you even have to ask this question proves to me that you're a retarded manchild.

That’s because he’s evil

Some things like everything OP mentioned are inspired by God and guided by him. Berserk made everyone more interested in Europe, Kings and knights. It inspired Fromsoft which inspires people to love being white or to love white culture. Boom God did his job and you were entertained the entire time

based

Real men play only this.

Attached: Heroes-Might-and-Magic-III-1140x641.jpg (1140x641, 110.63K)

>Real men watch Berserk and DC animated stuff up until recently.
kids watch this shit, real men are busy living their life.

Attached: 1656228524276.jpg (469x452, 91.1K)

Slide thread. Real men do what they want.