Dont have to kneel to niggers

>dont have to kneel to niggers
>dont have to worry about shit like saving the white race
>still have my foreskin

feels good to be latino

Attached: FSZjrJUX0AQbsaN.jpg (2048x1536, 445.89K)

>feels good to be latino
No it doesn't

Attached: 1639486409394.gif (213x199, 341.25K)

Latinos are useless so they leave mexico for california
Latinos are useless so they leave california for texas
Latinos are useless all they do is have kids. Disgisting cockroach useless eaters. This is why i support lgbt hrt and abortion.

But:
>how does it smell?

Sauce

You dont have to worry about saving the white race because this hottie and her kids will reproduce with whites and so on until there is no genetic difference between he descendants and northern europeans

you will never be white and that's all you beaners want.

>still have my foreskin
w-what?...

Attached: images (1).jpg (500x500, 22.89K)

>ywn have this view
why fucking live

Attached: 1646080455861.png (692x692, 410.7K)

Bags of sand and coins

Fuck I miss the feel of my ex girlfriend's thighs wrapped around my head..

what did she mean by this

All your countries are already run by kikes. You don't have to kneel to niggers because you already are part of the niggers. You are not a threat to kikes

We already kneel with and to niggers, only thing is that we're quick to stab each other in the back. Whites and Asians are the only ones keeping this country from being a shithole, figuratively and literally.

Spics like us already have varying percents of nigger in our DNA, it's just a matter of how much you look and act the part.

Like Adobo

>You don't have to kneel to niggers because you already are part of the niggers.

Then why is there basically no news coverage of latinos being shot by police, but tons of news coverage of niggers being shot by police??

like a desert rose

Because it isn't needed, there's already news coverage about the border and that's all they need to enrage white liberals

>there's already news coverage about the border and that's all they need to enrage white liberals

Do they really get mad at Mexicans not being allowed in the US? Why?

>be latino
>be content
>Any Forums seething
kek

Attached: 1653611144594.jpg (500x800, 157.35K)

sex

Because they think having more Mexians and other spics in will be easy for them to control politically. They want them to think whites are all racist so they'll vote blue. Having more Spics in means less whites in a country that used to be predominantly white and this is also happening in Europe.