My anger cannot be contained

My anger cannot be contained.
I have gathered so much anger that if it was a unit of measurement, it would instantly kill every anti-white piece of shit on this godforsaken planet, that God, whether he's Jesus Christ, Allah or just a figment of imagination even, would look back at this planet with joy, seeing it recover from this plague of anti-white onslaught. At this point there is nothing to salvage, as careful white filtering is too difficult to convince the people today to do, that it would be easier to start a nuclear war and an apocalypse this hellspace we call Earth.
Call me depressed, maybe I am, but I felt the need to speak out against this current situation. I hope this essay goes without vain.

Attached: 7275A347-FCD7-4C6D-911F-FDCFFE7D6B05.jpg (1170x1056, 544.36K)

Tl;dr OP can't get laid

>reddit tier copypasta
>nigger country flag
Yup, must be a newfag

It’s literally contained to this post friend :)

No, this isn't VPNposting. I am, in fact, from Kazakhstan, and yes, I am aware it's 3AM. This is why this thread exists in the first place. The anger I have saved over for the past 5 years of my life has not allowed me to sleep without documenting it to someone at this point.

Attached: 00D94646-3382-4623-9FD3-8C919AE54FED.jpg (1170x1286, 1.51M)

>israeli tier replies to devoid the attention of the thread away to them and hold back Any Forums
Ignore these replies if possible.

I was just trolling. What's it like in Kazakhstan?

The legend returns

Attached: 88F20BE7-D29C-427D-BB37-5D216BCA6676.jpg (1125x573, 78.54K)

Sad. Miserable. Anti-white. Filthy. Muslim. If Kazakhstan was like picrel, January protests wouldn't have been so massive and deadly. Our president openly called them terrorists.

nice blog post faggot not reading

Forgot to put picrel.

Attached: D4EBF78D-EC80-46C6-9C2F-A95E9A58A778.jpg (1440x788, 322.36K)

My anger haunts anti-white traitors like yoo every day, slowly driving you to insanity. Eventually you will shoot yourself.

Retard, never in my life have i seen a shill under the brazil flag, 99% it's trolling or genuine opinion

>I am not your friend. Do not use me to wipe scum off the face of the earth. Do not channel your anger into me. Do not realize that I am a garbage disposal for trash humans.

Attached: 1301-3-e1559822173817.jpg (1200x1200, 292.18K)

It's the same way in America minus the Islam. I just got out of the US army and am using my GI Bill to go to college in the fall for foreign language studies and I decided to do ROTC for the officer training. Recently a cadet got arrested during a proud boys protest and our commander sent our a mass email saying that the army was now about "equity" among the other typical platitudes. I noticed the ZOG started shifting from "equality" to "equity" around FY October 2020 and since then it's been a fucking nightmare over here. I think recent events are part of their UN 2030 agenda, because the mask seems yo have come off entirely since then.

Oh and white women are a bunch of filthy slags obsessed with cats over here. Webm related.

Attached: 1657023201209.webm (640x480, 1.26M)

A shooting would only increase the flow of shitskins. Apocalypse is truly the only option to cleanse the earth of the nigger scum.

Israeli scum. You discourage white men from breeding with white women, I will push your eyes into your skull and shoot a remington 870 through it.

By "white women" I mean American women. I can't really describe their behavior without sounding like I'm shilling because it's so absurd. I think it's because they're so inundated in propaganda that it's just warped their minds. I don't really see European women doing weird shit.

have sex

Honestly, I think (((they))) are getting kind of nervous at this point.

Attached: EconomyIsKill.jpg (1868x1702, 938.92K)

Kazakhbro, what bothers you about the anti-white agenda? Surely someone in a country with very few whites wouldn't care, unless perhaps if you're an ethnic Russian