/GPG/ /SG/ Geopolitics General #2297 - mermaids of the pond edition

Palestine, Syria, Ukraine, Taiwan, Turkey, Greece, Cyprus, Libya, Iraq, Mali, Caucasus, Yemen, Ethiopia, Burma, Socotra, and other geopolitical happenings, as well as soup, pipelines and robots. /ug/, /sg/, /cwg/, /o/, Any Forums, /osint/, /ck/, /tg/, /k/, /soup general/, (NOT /ipg/)

NEWS
>Ukraine/Russia
The city of Severodonetsk has been completely overrun by the RuAF, the ukrainians in the city have retreated across the Donets and into Lysychansk
>Syria
Turkey cleared for renewed operations in Syria after a deal where NATO betrays the Kurds once again(hoes mad)
>Ecuador
Ecuador’s President Guillermo Lasso has lifted a state of emergency amid mass protests by Indigenous groups as legislators began hearing an opposition motion of impeachment.
>Africa
The somali parliament endorsed Barre as the new PM
The Mali army announced that more that 60 alleged terrorists were killed
In Ethiopia the NaMA called on PM Abiy Ahmed to appear before Parliament to explain why his government is “unable to stop the ongoing genocide against the people of Amhara in Oromia"

>Live maps
conflicttr.com/
southfront.org/category/all-articles/products/maps/
marinetraffic.com/
globe.adsbexchange.com/
defensepoliticsasia.com/ukraine/
liveuamap.com/

>Twitter sources
nitter.net/spriteer_774400
nitter.net/clashreport
nitter.net/bilalkareem
nitter.net/disclosetv
nitter.net/archer83able
nitter.net/therage
nitter.net/ralee85
nitter.net/LindseySnelled
nitter.net/suriyakmaps
nitter.net/abduljabbar1612

>Conflict maps and reading list
pastebin.com/UCqfbpQn

>Official /gpg/ games
gaming-style.com/WarAttack/index.php?page=Game
chess.org/

Attached: 1655966635581.jpg (800x600, 102.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IYjVGZmY8k4
nitter.net/Suri_belle/status/1544374477538091014
nitter.net/thesiriusreport/status/1544412876802244608
nitter.net/The_Real_Fly/status/1544167415831056385
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Prev

Attached: IMG_20220703_120326_021.jpg (1080x1067, 87.45K)

god bless the ccp

Attached: chinawebm.webm (854x624, 218.42K)

yesterday, there were vatnik claims of them having reached Siversk and Ukraine retreating from the town. no evidence has been presented to this day

Attached: 1636492406915.jpg (750x1000, 160.5K)

Pegging duck

Attached: 1656454685060.jpg (600x600, 54.28K)

Posting again since the other thread is about to die.
I don't think Xi will ever invade Taiwan unless anything short of an American civil war happens. I do think that a war would be the only way of integrating Taiwan back into China through, since the Taiwanese seem to be happy with the status quo. Maybe when Xi's gone.

Turkish women like British-Jewish penis. Discuss.

Beating a dead horse here birddawg, just admit Russia will slowly grind xoxols in to submission and call it a day

CARLOS

Are you from stamford hill my frontwheel skid friend

>lusting after roachettes
Why are you doing this to yourself jewbro?

Attached: Screenshot_20220509_092341_com.brave.browser.jpg (2310x1080, 684.51K)

Forgive me Father, for I have sinned. I got way too drunk last night and now am totally useless.
I'm gonna have to be sober again, that was better for me.
Where? I just saw reports saying that the Russians were taking an operational pause to regroup after taking Lysichansk.

Dr. Richard Nelson Frye(may his soul rest in eternal peace), is a Harvard professor. On this interview he was discussing what is "Iran"?

This vid is 3 mins, but listen to the opening 10 seconds or so.

>Harvard Professor Dr. Richard Nelson Frye
youtube.com/watch?v=IYjVGZmY8k4

"Well I spent all my life working in Iran..."

"and as you know I dont mean the Iran of today, I mean Greater Iran."

"The Iran which in the past extended all the way from China to the borders of Hungary and from Outer Mongolia to Mesopotamia."

"This is the area in which culture[Iranian], crafts and everything was dominant."

Attached: IranicPeopleMap.jpg (675x455, 64.57K)

U r wrong because I exactly know what's going to happen
And it's not related to Geopolitics at all
I'm just making sure we're all on the same page when it happens

>not related to Geopolitics at all
>posts in /gpg/ anyways
stop teasing me damnit

>*inhaling copium* The Russian army will disintegrate any day now...
Whats habbening, explain pls ty ty

Attached: 1485170269097.jpg (800x603, 83.62K)

I have nothing but respect for real madrid

erdobro is trolling us with vague pronouncements

You'll see when it happens, approximately 2x2 more weeks

>vague
You'll see

Please remind us when it habbens

Soon

I most definitely will

>Scythians
>Iranian culture
Their culture was closer to nomadic mongolian culture tho. In their conglomerate nothing resembled Persepolis for example

>slowly grind
if there's one thing they're grinding down, it's their own manpower by having to overcome successive defensive lines. no mobilization or use of RF conscripts means the assault elements can only be replenished by either mercs or DPR/LPR infantry. the first source is rather small, while the latter is largely unskilled
you're knocking down a strawman you've built yourself

>Iraq : urgent
>The Counter-Terrorism Service arrests the leader of US^ISIS terrorist gangs known as "Abu Ali Baghdad" and 4 terrorists in the provinces of Anbar, Kirkuk and Salah al-Din || R_media_network

nitter.net/Suri_belle/status/1544374477538091014

Isisboo on suicide watch

>I don't think Xi will ever invade Taiwan unless anything short of an American civil war happens.
>I do think that a war would be the only way of integrating Taiwan back into China
wow i wish i was as dense as you are first off taipei is part of china secondly xi can literally take them whenever he wants to thirdly the US would not, i repeat, would not come to their aid unless we are talking epic reddit kumbayah moments, 2nd hand weapon transfer and cia mercs pretending to be redittor brigades

Not that I approve of it at all but russia using their minorities as cannon fodder

>Iran, Russia and China and 10 other nations are reported to be holding military exercises in Latin America in August.

nitter.net/thesiriusreport/status/1544412876802244608

Poetic

Attached: IMG_20220702_215917_268.jpg (1080x1080, 140.75K)

>REPORT: RUSSIA IS MOVING MORE TROOPS INTO NORTHERN SYRIA *

nitter.net/The_Real_Fly/status/1544167415831056385

>Stoltenberg calls feto terrorism
OH no no no Şakirt bros, will your puppet masters just dispose of you just like that?
U got a tad bit too cocky

Paisosbros it's happening Constantinople soon

Attached: 1656955558780.png (1149x689, 27.58K)

>BRICS invades California

Well from China perspective they do not lose much while waiting. Because US didn’t decide to actively get involved in Ukraine they’d be able to logistically focus on keeping the Taiwan safe.
By delaying this they are also allowing Biden and US to become weaker and weaker.
One possible time for the attack could happen either near midterm elections (doubtful), or near presidential elections if it becomes clear a strong candidate wins and how isolationist US wants to become with current economy.

>tfw vatnik fren's geriatric doctor parents are looking to jump ship and move to Israel
The rats are leaving, kek