Why do all these shooters target civilians instead of the top dogs?

Why go down shooting nobodies? Why not take out one of the 100’s of politicians that are actually causing problems?

I’m not advocating for anything, I’m just surprised no one has been JFK’d yet. It’s almost like they enjoy the way things are being run.

Like if you are gonna go to jail for the rest of your life doing a shooting, why not actually make a political impact? Are they just retarded?

Attached: 77812D44-24C6-4BDE-8190-476942C9D2D4.jpg (568x718, 185.93K)

he did it because he was angry about gas prices and inflation
sad

Joking aside, I’d be dead if someone shot up a gas station over the prices.

because they're not actually meant to achieve anything. they're groomed for the job, and nothing more. look at the repeated rhetoric afterward, and tie it to the pandemic.
>see something say something
>it's ok to snitch on your neighbors. they're bad people anyway, we just don't know how yet.
>don't trust anyone, they're all bad. the government will protect you.

How is this Jap not fucking banned yet
>HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Because that would require a considerable amount of work and preparation and there would be a high chance of failure. It's just not what these people are after. Killing random innocent people in a school or shooting into a crowd is technically easy

Every major political has a public address. Surely it’s not that hard.

Because they're groomed by glowies, and have been since 2000.

because they fake af. Real shooters would have already JFK'ed Gates, Schwab, Trudeau, Soros, any sort of Rothschield kike, Kissingers and that complete cuntlord of amazon, he is such a sidekick i don't even remember his name

Surely the police would figure out someone groomed him, it’s not like the fbi is letting the police know in advance the person they caught is with them and no information shall be released. And even then, how does it not get leaked. All it takes is one sane person in a precinct to spill the beans.

Shootings are boring.

Nothing ever comes from them except shitty TV.

Maybe because they are cowards, and trying to kill a politician entails the very real risk of being thrown in jail by his bodyguards before getting to do anything.

At this point, it doesn't even have the veneer of plausible deniability. Everyone in America - and sure as shit everyone under 30 - has heard of Any Forums and Any Forums and seen the argument all over the internet that it's suspicious these shooters always target grocery stores, churches and schools, but never anyone in power.

At this point, the federal government may as well be issuing official statements they're behind these attacks. The geriatrics and tranny glowniggers running this shitshow are so out of touch they don't even realize everyone already knows they're liars.

Attached: 1656973398562.gif (398x494, 1.92M)

>Fedpost
>Fagflag
Why do you retards insist on doing this? You do fucking realize at this late date that we all see you're glowniggers, right? Please tell me you faggots are so retarded you actually think you blend in. I mean, my expectations of glowniggers are low, but HOLY SHIT.

Attached: 1652644091767.jpg (1000x1200, 72.41K)

Because people trying to blow the whistle on the government don't have a habit of committing suicide with two bullets to the back of the head, or hang themselves so they can shoot themselves in the chest with a shotgun.

Glad I fooled your ass

It's easier to hide in the open glowing like a nuclear sun.

>Glad I fooled your ass
Perhaps I have you all wrong. Maybe you're just a retarded bot.

SAM HYDE DOES IT AGAIN

This, desu
Dogs won't turn against their masters.

Attached: gun.gif (112x112, 73.17K)

Because that would be anti-Semitic.

Some attack top dogs but its always low effort. So effort its hard to believe its real. Remember some guy traveled from California to the Supreme Court Justices house with a gun. Remember the Soros pipe bomb mailer that did not even look like it went through the mail. An obviously fake pipe bomb.

It seems to happen but who knows what real.

Some Bernie Sanders-loving sperg shot up a baseball game and Jo Cox got shot in the face in noguns Bongland, it cant be that hard.

Because they are pussies or support the top dogs.

Direct your anger at this

Attached: received_420585089999019.jpg (1536x2048, 317.59K)

This is probably close to accurate

Its absurd, and nobody thinks anything out of the ordinary. I mean, there are a shitload of stupid ass people in this world though....go to just about any twitch stream and check chat....and what they are watching.....

Attached: FU_Bf_FXsAUvAVF.jpg (1536x2048, 254.75K)

oh it's more than that; everyone wants glownigger algo's patrolling the net to "find" these types.

>as in they don't already do this and that's how they make these shooters

yeah you can't tell me they don't say "whoa now wait, you know **you'll get in trouble** if you try to kill someone high profile. but if you just use this gun we give you shoot up your local town....no one will ever even know about it! you'll get away with it! we'll help you!"

it's obvious they steer any real attacks away from high profile targets and leave your children to get run over by niggers at a christmas parade.

Will his reign of terror ever end?

Survivor bias. If they actually did something against a high profile target they'd get v& within the week. The ones that dont target high profile targets are left alone.
They're all "known to the police", you only see the ones TPTB dont give a shit about. Dead peasants dont matter.

found him

Attached: file.png (346x507, 183.87K)

They target defenseless people because they're cowards.

Because they are motivated by petty resentment of people they're familiar with.

Cuz its CIA MK ULTRA niggers