HAPPENING: JOE ROGAN REFUSES TO HAVE DONALD TRUMP ON HIS SHOW. SAYS HE SUPPORTS RON DESANTIS INSTEAD

>"I'm not a Trump supporter in any way, shape, or form," Rogan told Lex Fridman, a computer scientist, on "The Lex Fridman Podcast" on Monday. "I've had the opportunity to have him on my show more than once. I've said no every time."

>He added: "I don't want to help him. I'm not interested in helping him."

>On Monday, Rogan predicted that Trump, 76, would run for the White House again. The former president has hinted that he will but has not made an official announcement.

>Though Rogan has shunned Trump, he appears to have a favorite candidate: He said a week ago that he thought Gov. Ron DeSantis of Florida "would work as a good president."

businessinsider.com/joe-rogan-refuses-host-trump-podcast-ron-desantis-2022-7

Rogan being smart for once. Every single person that helped Trump get elected during the 2016 election was destroyed by the left and Trump didn't lift a single finger to help any of them. Even when he had the power of the presidency. In fact, he was all too happy to throw them under the bus. You can bet Alex Jones warned Joe about helping Trump.

The only people left supporting Trump are the mentally ill Qoomers and the patriot.win losers who just make excuses for every betrayal. If Trump runs, he'll lose. DeSantis is the future.

Attached: 6201f634bd50410019191d1d.jpg (1300x975, 156.61K)

>fagot eceleb
tf do i care, user?

>Rogan told Lex Friedman
>Friedman

In depth jew political, funding and voting data:

I always look to Joe Rogan for political advice. He moved out of California 3 whole years ago. He's almost prescient.

>some podcast nigger thinks he can help an literal ex president
That dude is high on his own farts.

Rogan has always been a controlled opposition jew.

Attached: joe rogan.jpg (2085x864, 435.16K)

Attached: 1657052534096.png (600x1000, 769.11K)

OK kike.

Attached: memeflags.gif (990x919, 3.64M)

The rest of the controlled opposition crew.

Attached: rogan.jpg (1241x1247, 198.47K)

KEK THEY'RE SEETHING HARD RIGHT NOW.

Attached: lmao.png (725x447, 275.49K)

Attached: shapiro trump race.jpg (740x1006, 179.79K)

How the fuck is this a happening? You can't call every piece of banal eceleb shit a HAPPENING. Retarded fag slide thread.

SEETHE

Joe Rogan is literally retarded, he has a room temperature IQ. He's a shining example of why there should be a knowledge and aptitude test for voting. I don't think there's any massively public figure as easily manipulated as him. He has the critical thinking skills of an open jar of mayonnaise left out in the sun.
He moved out of california because he's a greedy rich fuck who saw a boatload more money coming his way, so he decided fuck the society that helped him make it big and hoard it all to himself by escaping to a 0 income tax state. Purely selfishness.

Rogan should be talking mma and taking cum shots the only two things he knows about. Barely knows about mma since he was always too afraid to compete but Israel says he sucks a mean dick.

Based Joe. DeSantis is who we need to get behind for 2024. Trump has too much baggage.

>Joe Rogan is literally retarded, he has a room temperature IQ.
You just described Trump.

sure thing memeflag

So they're both retarded, who gives a fuck.

We guess their iq and list them from high to low. Heres mine:

Sam harris 147
Jordan sneederson 143
Eric weinstein 140
Ben shapiro 138
Gayve rubin 133
Joe rogen 109

Based Rogan telling Drumpf to fuck off.

Trump never offered so wtf.

Miganiggers.... it's over.

Rogan has to play ball with the establishment

Trump bros, how well we make Israel great again if DeSantis wins the nomination?

Thanks for confirming that Desantis is just gonna another republican of the Uniparty once he gets into presidential power

Based Rogan, I like how he is distancing himself from politics. Being involved in American politics is a lose lose situation if you aren't a politician.

>show is for crossfit fags and stoners

What a fucking retarded whitefag mess.

what a coward

Dave Rubin is a retard who cant formulate his own ideas, his IQ is arguably lower than Rogans

Joe who?

Attached: the_chad_nigger.jpg (920x960, 85.17K)

JP probably has an IQ closer to 115, enough to be bold enough to pretend to be very smart but low enough to justify how hard he fails at debates if he runs into someone who doesn't buy his shit

Shapiro is probably around 100 but with the gift of gab. A quick tongue but nothing meaningful ever comes off of it, and incapable of meaningful debate because he has zero capacity to reason with other peoples' arguments

Joe Rogan undoubtedly has an IQ in the 80s

none of those faggots are over 100 you fucking dipshit