HOLY FUCKING SHIT

Ohnonono...Hahahahaha!!
Russia, China & Iran are gonna hold military exercises in America's backyard in August.

IT'S OVER

Attached: Screenshot_20220705-212305_Samsung Internet.jpg (720x712, 86.06K)

Please be us please

It's Brazil.

Cool let’s just stick a nuke into the middle of it and then get drunk with the boys

I can't wish for my country to fall, but if I look at 'my country' as a shat-up derelict, well, I'm happy for /that/ to fall.

BRICS BVLLS

We'll kick their ass like we did in Afghanistan and Ukraine. God bless our Commander in Chief.

Wtf, why? I hate marxists and kikes goyim in general.

That went so well last time

Russia, China, Iran, Germany, Cuba, Venezuela, Serbia, Belarus, India and Argentina

Thank god for Biden. You did it America!

I've been waiting for a cuban missile crisis 2 ever since this ukraine/nato mess started, surprised it took this long

>we did in Afghanistan
Actually that was the Talibans, which you proceded to fight for two decades before getting btfo yyourself

Kek, I'd love to see how they get their military equipment over there

good, i hope they invade

this is fake

Attached: 65384346_l-2015.jpg (1999x1259, 86.23K)

you're fake

can't wait them to chimp out enough to be glassed and shut up for at least 50 years

Allow me to correct myself here, it was the Mujahideen, still another raghead group

Venezuela, right? This is not gonna end well if true.

Can’t wait for your “country” to be a bonus question on 5th grade history quizzes

We're witnessing Mogging levels that shouldn't even be possible.

>Germany
lol what

uhhh thats really not a good idea, because for those that dont know, the US has a treaty with south america that if anyone fucks with any of them, the US automatically gets involved because we cant have the enemy on our back door step.

>like we did in Afghanistan
nigga what

Backyard?

There's like 5 countries between the US and these drills but I guess CNN and Fox Jews will hype this up like Mexicans were invading or something.

>God bless our Commander in Chief.

Attached: 1790758258.jpg (800x598, 58.81K)

oooh im sure Russia India China will be shaking in their boots when they see your tranny army coming kek

It could bring much needed change for the better. Let's be optimistic

Yes sir! Our pants-shitter-in-chief will send those nuke 360 around the globe and fry those bastards.

It's diplomatic alliances, they are letting them in. The same way how our retarded leaders neglected the border, they've also neglected the maintainable of American hegemony in the western hemisphere. Almost everyone is anti American now more than ever right or left wing, fucking Bolsonaro is already flipping to China.

I want my United Republics of Latin America Meme Flag Hirojew!

Attached: Latin_America_flag.jpg (600x347, 18.25K)

If they try it we'll mumble incoherently and send Kamala Harris to Oslo.

HOLY FUCK!

TALIBANS TOO?

you forgot about 'nam!

replies guaranteed

I'd rather see Kamala dumped in Yemen buttnaked.

In this context israel is playing in the war games but has equipped a German teaam skin for aesthetic reasons.

Attached: 1656891610695.jpg (1024x842, 116.6K)

>must not fire unless fired upon
>Thinks the objective was to win
Kek

>russians and chinks go to favelas to practice on living targets
Based ngl

Attached: images.png (554x554, 34.62K)

Lmao when they immediately die of malaria and get eaten by hordes of mosquitos.