Nicole Kidman and Other Celebs Promote Eating Bugs on Camera

Holy shit, the WEF and Klaus Schwab memes are real after all bros. We’ll soon all be eating ze bugs and owning nothing.

It’s over.

youtu.be/e3UqLAtdZ04

Attached: 7FFF10B9-8D07-4366-B952-02A545E2BE33.jpg (966x630, 101.88K)

can we promote gassing the joos on camera?

Lmao theres no way that bug and pedo trend are ever gonna stick, theres gotta be a breaking point for the goyim just like there was for weimar germany, i just hope this time they get genocided forreal.

>10K Likes
Fucking bots. Fucking NPCs. Fucking JewTube.

City problems. Why can't you faggots just stay in your containment zones?

>Vanityfair
Of course the global propaganda will accelerate. They will keep destroying farms and tell you normal food is not sustainable.

Attached: Capture d’écran 2022-03-01 à 12.42.15.jpg (552x779, 62.95K)

I mean, if you are willing to suck on Harvey Weinsteins sweaty fupe/micropenis, you'll prob eat anything

It has started to appear in modern TV shows too. Like there characters will just randomly try bugs. They did it on "The Good Doctor" and on "FBI". The public are being programmed.

Shhh...
I am hoping vaxx idiots take on the taste of worms and crickets, that would free up resources make meat cheaper and even vegetables, plus I already invested in my milk cockroach farm, I'll be a pioneer brand next to oat and onions milk.
Just like the vax I am not going to take it, I'll supply all the bugs in my kitchen

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1200x675, 88.78K)

>"The Good Doctor" and on "FBI"
Yikes. OK Boomer.

Attached: yikes.gif (568x396, 1.34M)

what's next, RATS?

Attached: VRAT.jpg (1280x720, 74.24K)

I mean, she did fuck Tom Cruise

YOU WILL EAT ZEE BUGS, YOU WILL OWN NOTHING, AND YOU WILL BE HAPPY

Attached: your-job-leftypolorg-commune.jpg (2982x3266, 1.54M)

nah, that'd be cannibalism for (((them))).

Attached: leftypolorg-commune-farm.jpg (1536x2048, 982.02K)

they're totally not being paid at all!

Less demand - less production - more expensive meat and other real food

MEET YOUR BUG FARMER

Attached: leftypol-commune.webm (1000x562, 2.94M)

those top comments all have to be their own shills

Attached: real-communism.jpg (3840x2160, 1.94M)

eating bats is what caused the worst pandemic in human history and now they want us to eat bugs???!!!!!???!!!!!

Wasn't her father an actual spook? Or closely connected to the cabal or some shit?

Attached: Kidman.gif (270x365, 2.99M)

Yea my guess is the people that won't be able to walk down the street won't be able to do so because they're prey in an active hunt.

They're literally copying Star Trek now.

Attached: bugeaters.jpg (400x251, 86.32K)

good all the big city shitters should replace the meat in their grocery stores with bugs instead and leave us rural nature enjoyers alone

Based burger. Feed the NPCs the cockroach milk with the smuggest of smug Tricky Dick smiles. I almost got a job at a bug farm here, would really have liked to care for those fat little buggers, see that they get real feisty and juicy. Next time.

>YOU WILL EAT ZEE BUGS TO SAVE THE PLANET AND BRING IN GLORIOUS PEOPLE'S REVOLUTION.

Attached: commies-climate-change.jpg (3840x2160, 1.93M)

eats one bug in her lifetime vs you eat meat once in your lifetime.

I don't watch that shit I just leave the TV on. I mean I do watch FBI but only because every episode is about muh right wingers and I'm studying the enemy.

What an absolute lewd whore.

Ancient Rome was too generous when they put actors on the same level as whores and gladiators. Actors are the worst.

Yeah her Dad was a psychiatrist dr. Anthony Kidman who had a weird death about 4 years ago and Fiona Barnett was saying how he would torture and brainwash her while Nicole would sometimes look on with a smug grin.

Isn't that basically cannibalism for that guy?

child abuser as i recall.

>nicole kidman will never ride you

whats the point of living

Tom Cruise was right. Say what you want about Scientology, this bitch is evil. I used to think she was fire.

Attached: bugs yum.png (300x229, 78.01K)

>4 years ago
Youtube does not give me the upload date of videos anymore, I have to look at the comments

the fact that anyone listens to anything hollywood has to say really proves how fuckin dumb democracy is

Picard and co were disgusted by the bugs but otherwise they were all globohomo as fuck themselves.

See people think you will be eating ze bugs by themselves
When in reality it will be blended into all food products and you won't have a choice unless you make all your own food